Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

1 minute ago, Golddoctor said:

He's good but Peabody has seen this all year.  Good running backs still lose FB games.  That's on both sides.  Ill take our backs over him any day.  He is fast but he is not ganaway fast or Vaughn's vision.  You will soon see.  I jus wish the Meigs people would not take things so personnel.  It's just banter and its all for fun.  We have much respect for Meigs.  It's a rematch of different teams from last year.

I agree with this statement. Those guys are so dang sensitive

Trenton Peabody and Meigs County are two different type teams which makes this match up intriguing.  Last year Meigs was a one trick pony.  This year they are a two trick pony.  Meigs is better this year.  Meigs lost last year which is an advantage for them.  They have a bone to pick.  Peabody O line will have to open big holes for Ganaway because Meigs can arm tackle him.  Can Ganaway get to the outside on Meigs? My concern if I’m Peabody is how much do I play Vaughan at running back?  I would think Vaughan is the answer but Ganaway has been awesome this season.  Peabody’s QB is a sophomore. That is a concern.  However the outcome of this game is found in the trenches and turnovers.  If the weather is bad as it is forecasted I would have to give the edge to Meigs.  

6 minutes ago, Chazmo said:

Trenton Peabody and Meigs County are two different type teams which makes this match up intriguing.  Last year Meigs was a one trick pony.  This year they are a two trick pony.  Meigs is better this year.  Meigs lost last year which is an advantage for them.  They have a bone to pick.  Peabody O line will have to open big holes for Ganaway because Meigs can arm tackle him.  Can Ganaway get to the outside on Meigs? My concern if I’m Peabody is how much do I play Vaughan at running back?  I would think Vaughan is the answer but Ganaway has been awesome this season.  Peabody’s QB is a sophomore. That is a concern.  However the outcome of this game is found in the trenches and turnovers.  If the weather is bad as it is forecasted I would have to give the edge to Meigs.  

Thats a good assessment but what are the advantages for Meigs if weather is bad.  If a fast team gets good traction, it presents nightmares for defenses.  Vaughn is stronger and can break tackles but Ganaways speed is his strength.  I hope Meigs think they can arm tackle every play. Remember last year Dickson did most of his damage in the open field.  Whereas Dickson will run over you, Ganaway will run by you and Vaughn will run by you and over you.  Our 10th grade qb is not a 10th  grader anymore.  He is seasoned and he is a coaches son.  

Edited by Golddoctor

8 minutes ago, Igotthis said:

I agree with this statement. Those guys are so dang sensitive

Thats pretty weak man really. No one from Meigs has been sensitive. Your just upset you can't convince the Meigs faithful or all of coacht you gonna whip up on us. Hope your full of vinegar after the game still. Most likely this account will dissappear though.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Thats pretty weak man really. No one from Meigs has been sensitive. Your just upset you can't convince the Meigs faithful or all of coacht you gonna whip up on us. Hope your full of vinegar after the game still. Most likely this account will dissappear though.

Like I said, I can tell when we are dealing with people who don't appreciate diversity.  Its an underlined emotion that read between the lines.

9 minutes ago, Chazmo said:

I'd say in a bad weather game the edge could very well be on Peabodys side. Not a lot of people realize but Peabodys best asset is their defense. 

9 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Thats a good assessment but what are the advantages for Meigs if weather is bad.  If a fast team gets good traction, it presents nightmares for defenses.  Vaughn is stronger and can break tackles but Ganaways speed is his strength.  I hope Meigs think they can arm tackle every play. Remember last year Dickson did most of his damage in the open field.  Whereas Dickson will run over you, Ganaway will run by you and Vaughn will run by you and over you.  Our 10th grade qb is not a 10th  grader anymore.  He is seasoned and he is a coaches son.  

Weather assessment is Meigs is just straight at you.  I can retract that assessment.  Arm tackling comment was just referring to Ganaway’s size.  Yes if he can get by them he’s gone.  I do like post routes to Receiver Ganaway .  Trousdale was successful throwing in the fourth quarter. They should of thrown earlier.  Of course we can talk speciality players forever but this game will be a game of o line and D line plus the turnover factor.  I do think Peabody has more offensive options.  Meigs is pretty much 42 dive (exaggeration). I would “think” Meigs is going to play Meigs football and try to eat up clock and make the game short.  

50 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Just throwing this out there I think south Pitt or Trousdale and Milan would be great games,  but I think both SP and TC beats McKenzie, SP by multiple TDs and TC by 7-14

Tc struggled with Bledsoe that makes me wonder. Milan would hammer trousdale they don’t have enough speed to contain them. 

Just now, Igotthis said:

Peabody tends to make good offenses look average.  Ask Meigs

Keep living off the shirt tails of last years team lol. Gonna be nice knowing the reason you aren't playing up to 2A is because your coaches know there will be a talent drop the next few years. One of your faithful told me that himself. Also if you can't post with your main account don't even bother trying to get me to respond. I wont waste my time with a closet fan again.