Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Im pretty sure Oakland slapped whoever they played in the championship game last year or might have been year before. 

In the Oakland Maryville series the last 5-6 years they have alternated wins and most of the games have been pretty competitive. However Maryville graduated 17 of 22 starters last year and Oakland brought back the house. Maryville was very young this year and are still the 2nd best team in 6A. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In the Oakland Maryville series the last 5-6 years they have alternated wins and most of the games have been pretty competitive. However Maryville graduated 17 of 22 starters last year and Oakland brought back the house. Maryville was very young this year and are still the 2nd best team in 6A. 

I went and looked it was 2018 Oakland beat whitehaven bad in the championship game 

2 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Well if meigs wins how will they do it ? Throwing the ball or just running ground and pound or both ?  

I watched some of your Waverly game. It looked like honestly we will be able to run it on you some. I believe our offense is a good bit better than Waverlys. If we throw it won't be much probably unless we get behind we dont see do it much. Our qb can throw on the run really well and that gives us some more options.

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I watched some of your Waverly game. It looked like honestly we will be able to run it on you some. I believe our offense is a good bit better than Waverlys. If we throw it won't be much probably unless we get behind we dont see do it much. Our qb can throw on the run really well and that gives us some more options.

Yeah your offense is better than waverlys. Their weakness was the size of their oline. Their running back was big but a bit slow.