Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

Like really tho if Peabody doesn’t win would they really have a bunch of crow to scarf down???

I don’t think so after what that program has put together the last 4 years I’d say they have earned their right to talk whatever they want.

Meigs fans haven’t been beating their chest either I think they are staying pretty humble and I think they are going to prove a bunch of people wrong Saturday!

Edited by vandyfan1

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Sure I get it.  I dont disagree with you. I still think it’s a testament to our defense and coaches that we contained what guys you had. 

ive seen tc on tape line 3 times I think. Y’all would light them up. 

If we can beat what got off the bus in Milan Friday night we can hang with about anyone 1-5A not named Alcoa. PC was scary and I’ve seen hundreds of high school games. But we might just surprise some people when we play Alcoa. 

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I sure can lol, but it's just same old same old. Rather talk football honestly. Off the subject anyone know what happened to Maryville? 

I don’t know Oakland has beat them the last several years haven’t they ? I know Oakland put several players on top d1 teams last few years. 

Just now, Tide21 said:

I don’t know Oakland has beat them the last several years haven’t they ? I know Oakland put several players on top d1 teams last few years. 

I havent kept up with Maryville or 6A much. I thought Maryville had won the last few though and thought it was competitive. Could be wrong.

2 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Like really tho if Peabody doesn’t win would they really have a bunch of crow to scarf down???

I don’t think so after what that program has put together the last 4 years I’d say they have earned their right to talk whatever they want.

Meigs fans haven’t been beating their chest either I think they are staying pretty humble and I think they are going to prove a bunch of people wrong Saturday!

I’ve made no predictions. I didn’t against waverly and I won’t this one.  

I think either team can win. I think both have some advantages 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

If we can beat what got off the bus in Milan Friday night we can hang with about anyone 1-5A not named Alcoa. PC was scary and I’ve seen hundreds of high school games. But we might just surprise some people when we play Alcoa. 

You know I felt the same way after seeing and playing fairley last year. Looks can be deceiving sometimes

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I havent kept up with Maryville or 6A much. I thought Maryville had won the last few though and thought it was competitive. Could be wrong.

Im pretty sure Oakland slapped whoever they played in the championship game last year or might have been year before.