Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Perhaps the same should be asked of the person he is having a conversation with. Its not like the 3pestdude is being a respectful person. 

Maybe so I’m not really reading all of it. I’m pretty sure cashmeout has been in multiple threads over last few weeks trying to stir stuff up 

22 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Milan has got better. we played them first game of the year with a new coach. They do have tons of talent. I want Milan to win but they will be fighting uphill 

I hope this is a good game.  Meigs County is a great sports high school and do a great job supporting their student athletes.  Can't wait to watch a replay of Peabody.

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Maybe so I’m not really reading all of it. I’m pretty sure cashmeout has been in multiple threads over last few weeks trying to stir stuff up 

Not defending this one as I feel he has every right to respond to that person. But I think mostly he just has a strange sense of humor. Could be wrong lol. Who knows. 

8 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

But I’m reading all of your posts :wub:   Lol 

That makes up for it no doubt.:thumb: