Peabody/Meigs who wins and why

Golddoctor

46 minutes ago, BigTTowner said:

Let me say this the 2 best teams in 2A football in TN. will play Saturday at 3:00pm. Both Teams have a lot on the line in this game for each of their respected schools and communities . If Meigs wins it will be their 1st gold ball and if Peabody wins it will be a three peat and their 4th gold ball so all of the banter is fun until fans bring kids by name and number into your conversations. This is for football talk and a place to talk your team up not a pen!! comparison site. These kids deserve all the respect in the world!!!! I expect a very hard fought game from both teams. We all ought to be thankful that they are able to play considering what the world is going through at this time! May the best Team Win!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Good post Mr. T :thumb:

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

Because we was talking about Milan playing Alcoa not Meigs sir.

I understand, I stated that I felt since Peabody had beaten Milan that I like Peabody's chances with Meigs, even though I will be pulling for MC.  I like Alcoa's chances even better based off this.  I guess I was just trying to use some logic for why I feel this way.  

4 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

Ha ha good link...

so what was Oneida’s record this year? 

4-5?

Stop putting your two cents in this post with your insults and ignorance. Your dog is irrelevant in this fight. It has been since week one in the playoffs when Hampton thumped you. 

My comment was meant to be funny not an insult, so if that is what you wanted  then here is your true insult. 

So you can talk trash but can’t take it? Sounds about right. And for the record we were 4-6, maybe you really should use the link I gave you. My response was not meant as insulting, it was meant to tell you why I posted the information I did and that it was factual not what I “think”. My link was also meant to be funny but you’re comprehension level is obviously so poor that you weren’t able to understand so, like you, I can also be insulting. 

As for keeping my two cents out I seriously doubt when I quit posting it’ll be because someone that would’ve been better off as a stain told me to stop. Now we can go back to civil football talk or keep personally insulting each other. I’m pretty good at both so your call. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

So you can talk trash but can’t take it? Sounds about right. And for the record we were 4-6, maybe you really should use the link I gave you. My response was not meant as insulting, it was meant to tell you why I posted the information I did and that it was factual not what I “think”. My link was also meant to be funny but you’re comprehension level is obviously so poor that you weren’t able to understand so, like you, I can also be insulting. 

As for keeping my two cents out I seriously doubt when I quit posting it’ll be because someone that would’ve been better off as a stain told me to stop. Now we can go back to civil football talk or keep personally insulting each other. I’m pretty good at both so your call. 

:popcorneater:

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think you Peabody fans should try and make the trip Friday to cheer Milan on and to also watch South Pittsburgh. I think you will really enjoy watching them. Just a thought!

Boy that would be ideal.  SP is the real deal.  Its gonna be McKenzie or Peabody, or LC, vs SP next year.

I would love to support Milan.  Ive been to 3 of their past state championship games.  They were 2-1 in those