Hampton 2021

uknoit2

15 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I could just choke the shat out of a man and sleep good.  Especially those who keep doggin the king about a shot that he will not take.  I've had to tell more than one that I'm not having the conversation ;)

Some trust and some don't, can't blame either bunch.

31 minutes ago, pujo said:

Some trust and some don't, can't blame either bunch.

Yes sir.  Like I said,  I'm not giving anyone grief for taking it but I'm not gonna take any bull for not.  Especially from people who have no credibility to start with.  I knew this dude or dudette was a troublemaker when he first showed up last year on the girls thread.  I love to come on here every now and then and have good conversations about sports.  None of us are anonymous and I consider us long timers as good friends.  People who remain anonymous tend to be reckless with conversation because they know they won't be held accountable. 

1 hour ago, allsportsmatter said:

How do you guys post on here all the time don' any of you have jobs?  Eventho i'm on here all the time spewing bs,  i'm still gonna have the gall to call y'all out for being on here too much.  Anyways,  I just wanna apologize  to y'all for my bad grammer.  I know some of y'all have to read my posts 3 or 4 times to get what I'm saying.  I just didn't pay enough attention in class.  And I apologize to you too, king. 

Apology accepted man.  We all have bad days :lol: