Hampton 2021

uknoit2

7 minutes ago, allsportsmatter said:

from all indications and data i can find the average person gives it to 1 and a half persons . Data from CDC and AMA where did you get 1 to 370,000

Did a google search, by july it was 1.8 million. Thats just 5 months. If that 1.8 million spread it like the 1 did ,whoa.

Edited by pujo
hgyhgg

9 hours ago, Yeti said:

It wouldn't surprise me if the long term affects were to make you sterile. Most countries want to depopulize as a whole and what better way to get volunteers than pretend your curing something to get sterilized lol. Obviously that's conspiracy, but considering the state of our nation and our leaders I wouldn't put it past them.

Like I stated above, some studies are waving red flags about that 

2 hours ago, allsportsmatter said:

If you get the virus and take no precautions give it to someone else and they die would you feel the least bit responsible?

Maaaan! That's a loaded question. If a person is sick with ANYTHING they should stay away until better. Common cold, pukes, whatever. Each of those things can kill certain people too 

On 4/21/2021 at 10:33 PM, pujo said:

They is all our leaders, great is who you think they are,lol

When you say all our leaders are you talking about politicians or doctors. Are you talking about Donald Trump and his party.Mike pence leader of corona virus task force or is it Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.Or is it Tony Fauci. Or is it local doctors and politicians like the school board or the mayor.  WHAT IS IT ABOUT OUR LIFES THAT IS SO IMPORT THAT THE LOCAL AND NATIONAL LEADERS NEED TO CONTROL US OR ARE WE ALL RUSSIAN SPYS AND JUST DONT KNOW IT YET. I doubt THEY could give a tiny little rats a.. about what i do with myself today.However i must go to work i think Biden is making me with his mind control trick.Maybe he can make everyone else go to work also.