Transfers

lakecounty1968

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

PM, jest what in the cathair is yous talking about. Jest what is folkes talking bout All the time? Old Pirate doing a right smart of suffering lately, but ain’t read all the posts neither. RD is come to be right proud of that goat and says that goat gown a wondering again. Figure that goat is a right popular and ROY is convinced he is being tracked back to SP.   Leastways, Tennessee futeball fans battle cry is, Wait to next year and them Jasper Jailhouse High fellers has swiped that battle cry. 

Just saying if you constantly talk about orchestrating and “It’s Coming”, then you are setting up yourself for repeated conversation on here.  For one, nothing has been “it’s coming” for a while.  If it was then it didn’t happen.  For two, no one really cares about Roy’s goat except you and him.  Maybe all this distraction has been the reason for repeated disappointed season the last 10 years.  We are no longer the measuring stick.  We might be up until the 4th rd and championship game, but until we bring home the gold ball again we are just a great football team playing in a weak 1A classification.  Until we learn again to coach instead of relying on talent, we need to quit acting like we are high and mighty.  Most knows that we should have played power football against Meigs and Fayetteville.  We never adjusted on offense either game.  We used to come out in a different formation of sorts in the bigger games that helped us win.  It may have been the same spread but a variation of it.  What happened to our wingt and the various formations from it?  If the skill players didn’t do the work themselves, we didn’t change anything up to help them in the big games.  At least from my fan point of view it seemed that way.  

4 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

You must be feeling better that’s great. I just like messing with them don’t mean to make anybody mad. I just get kick out of them 

I am feeling better thanks.  Breathing is still rough but I got a double whammy hitting me in that category.  I know you are just rattling their cages.  I can’t believe they have kept it going as long as they have.  

10 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I am feeling better thanks.  Breathing is still rough but I got a double whammy hitting me in that category.  I know you are just rattling their cages.  I can’t believe they have kept it going as long as they have.  

Get better soon cause we got real football to talk about 

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Just saying if you constantly talk about orchestrating and “It’s Coming”, then you are setting up yourself for repeated conversation on here.  For one, nothing has been “it’s coming” for a while.  If it was then it didn’t happen.  For two, no one really cares about Roy’s goat except you and him.  Maybe all this distraction has been the reason for repeated disappointed season the last 10 years.  We are no longer the measuring stick.  We might be up until the 4th rd and championship game, but until we bring home the gold ball again we are just a great football team playing in a weak 1A classification.  Until we learn again to coach instead of relying on talent, we need to quit acting like we are high and mighty.  Most knows that we should have played power football against Meigs and Fayetteville.  We never adjusted on offense either game.  We used to come out in a different formation of sorts in the bigger games that helped us win.  It may have been the same spread but a variation of it.  What happened to our wingt and the various formations from it?  If the skill players didn’t do the work themselves, we didn’t change anything up to help them in the big games.  At least from my fan point of view it seemed that way.  

LRDAO....PM I garuntee you and powerp and Tiger Tom need to take off your rose colored glasses.  Fact is you three get on here every week and make some stupid prediction and blow hot air in our boys behinds. Pirate rule this and mercy rule.  You three have cost our boys more championships than my durn goat. You think im joking but im not.   

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....PM I garuntee you and powerp and Tiger Tom need to take off your rose colored glasses.  Fact is you three get on here every week and make some stupid prediction and blow hot air in our boys behinds. Pirate rule this and mercy rule.  You three have cost our boys more championships than my durn goat. You think im joking but im not.   

Nah Roy, you’ve been spending more time with that goat that your buddy Murphy.  He used to tell you other teams secrets.  You need to get back to football.  That’s the problem.  

• Like 1