Transfers

lakecounty1968

Every year just about EVERY team gets a transfer or transfers.  Jasper has its share as does Whitwell.  When kids’ parents move into town and take part in the program and culture that SP has built, they all say it’s the best feeling they’ve ever experienced.  Parents want that kind of atmosphere for their kids.  It’s not always about playing.  Some do deserve more playing time along the way but no need to discuss that.  A few posters from SP on here like to draw as much attention to themselves as possible.  They are over cocky and need to settle down.  They complain about accusations yet they continue to draw attention to themselves, so they become easy targets, which they have.  We don’t have to defend any reasons that parents transfer their kids to SP.  If we went .500 or less record-wise year after year like some up the road, then it wouldn’t even be a conversation.  Even without the transfers we have always been in the mix.  So, for the sake of the kids, can you Jasper folk and you couple SP folk quit talking about it ALL the time.  Geezsh 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Every year just about EVERY team gets a transfer or transfers.  Jasper has its share as does Whitwell.  When kids’ parents move into town and take part in the program and culture that SP has built, they all say it’s the best feeling they’ve ever experienced.  Parents want that kind of atmosphere for their kids.  It’s not always about playing.  Some do deserve more playing time along the way but no need to discuss that.  A few posters from SP on here like to draw as much attention to themselves as possible.  They are over cocky and need to settle down.  They complain about accusations yet they continue to draw attention to themselves, so they become easy targets, which they have.  We don’t have to defend any reasons that parents transfer their kids to SP.  If we went .500 or less record-wise year after year like some up the road, then it wouldn’t even be a conversation.  Even without the transfers we have always been in the mix.  So, for the sake of the kids, can you Jasper folk and you couple SP folk quit talking about it ALL the time.  Geezsh 

It gets quite old coming from both sides. I remember back in the late 80’s and early 90’s Marion had a bunch of them. Hope you’re doing well Pirate Mike. 

13 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Bushy lets some of our finest get too him. It’s best to just let it go. They mean well, but like to agitate. In the state game it looked like SP had about 3 transfers starting. I think I saw that asked on here. On another note, I believe they would have likely been in the exact same spot without any transfers. 

I know school gets transfer in but them two mountain oysters boys act like South Pittsburg gets none. So I like to poke at the rose colored glasses idiots 

20 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

I know school gets transfer in but them two mountain oysters boys act like South Pittsburg gets none. So I like to poke at the rose colored glasses idiots 

Trust me, I’ve been around here for awhile. Marion has had some idiots on here. They just haven’t stayed around as long as our folks. LMBO

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Trust me, I’ve been around here for awhile. Marion has had some idiots on here. They just haven’t stayed around as long as our folks. LMBO

Some of those idjiots were in fact some high profile people on top of that, and kind of swallowed a crow a couple of times. 

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

Need to come up with another saying cause that one ain’t working 

LOPAO, The Captain has owned you Jasper Jailhouse High fellers. Jest how many times has he put mercy on yous?  The only hope you Fellers is got is when yous wearing them Rose Colored Glasses. Coacht Fellers knowds OP ain’t jest joking neither. Any old blind dog can stumble across a bone ever now and again. Simply put that’s been and is the best you Jasper Jailhouse High fellers can Hope fer. 

8 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, The Captain has owned you Jasper Jailhouse High fellers. Jest how many times has he put mercy on yous?  The only hope you Fellers is got is when yous wearing them Rose Colored Glasses. Coacht Fellers knowds OP ain’t jest joking neither. Any old blind dog can stumble across a bone ever now and again. Simply put that’s been and is the best you Jasper Jailhouse High fellers can Hope fer. 

Sometimes you can’t complete against a academy 

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

PM, jest what in the cathair is yous talking about. Jest what is folkes talking bout All the time? Old Pirate doing a right smart of suffering lately, but ain’t read all the posts neither. RD is come to be right proud of that goat and says that goat gown a wondering again. Figure that goat is a right popular and ROY is convinced he is being tracked back to SP.   Leastways, Tennessee futeball fans battle cry is, Wait to next year and them Jasper Jailhouse High fellers has swiped that battle cry. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE