Transfers

lakecounty1968

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Gotcha,so the next question is do you really believe as a whole the transfers make you better or more depedant on the next transfer? Seems like it would be harder to develop the commitment in the youth if they know so kid  could get pissed in Alcoa or Murville them move to ur area and them lose a spot ! Had no idea y'all was that close to such dominate programs either.

LRDAO.... Did you not read that provost herron man article last year about the reliance of greenback on transfers? Ask o&b man or muskox man to provide it.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Carnes Started at Maryville in a 2 QB rotation,he was the only Maryville kid.Coach wasnt gonna change that his SR year.He actually had the best numbers of both QBs.GB is not a "hick" town.We are 17 miles from Maryville,Alcoa,William Blount and Heritage.Just had a brand new school built in 2014 and all facilities updated in the last 5 years.Since 1985 GB has had about a 70% win percentage.Carnes made us better no doubt.

Let me ask you a question. Did the Carnes move back home yet? Asking fer OP? 

22 minutes ago, rlh said:

You going back to 8th grade?  

Yes. How many started that did not at least attend 8th grade in the community?

murphy fair’s magazine says Reggie hunter and Richard hunter transferred from hixson high in Chattanooga. Implies that deandre Kelly transferred in for 2019 and that jayshawn Hubbard, Chris Jackson and Jayden mount are transfers.  Others?

I’m not casting stones just curious. Hope my teams get all of the good transfers that they can.  

12 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

murphy fair’s magazine says Reggie hunter and Richard hunter transferred from hixson high in Chattanooga. Implies that deandre Kelly transferred in for 2019 and that jayshawn Hubbard, Chris Jackson and Jayden mount are transfers.  Others?

I’m not casting stones just curious. Hope my teams get all of the good transfers that they can.  

#5 #75      6’8” boy from Michigan 

59 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

That's terribly wrong if he said that. The Hunter boys came in from Hixson. Deandre has been at South Pittsburg since elementary school along with Jayshawn(who didn't play this year due to missing summer workouts), and Jayden. Chris has been here since end of eighth grade.

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You didn’t read it either. Everyone knows your too stupid to read. 

I actually was gonna ask you who replies to you as Roy then, but I will assume it's his goat or skillet slinger,or are they one in the same, not hating on Roy just figured y'all was buddies now and you might know,I heard tails of a rather sketchy lookin fella wearing orange and black with a fudge round stained mouth and a rather large gentleman wearing purple and a Chinese take out box sharing a murphy fair book and petting a goat with a eye patch and pirate hat in Cookeville last week ! 

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I actually was gonna ask you who replies to you as Roy then, but I will assume it's his goat or skillet slinger,or are they one in the same, not hating on Roy just figured y'all was buddies now and you might know,I heard tails of a rather sketchy lookin fella wearing orange and black with a fudge round stained mouth and a rather large gentleman wearing purple and a Chinese take out box sharing a murphy fair book and petting a goat with a eye patch and pirate hat in Cookeville last week ! 

I told him exactly where I was to see if he had the stones to come shake my hand. Big sissy chickened out. I would’ve slapped the tard off him. Lol!!!

14 hours ago, DealLawyer said:

Let’s go back to 7th grade since SPHS has 7 to 12.