Transfers

lakecounty1968

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... That goat aint got back yet. I checked his GPS location and he done made it to the midwest.  You think im joking but im not. 

That goat ain’t been doing this last couple of years might need to barbecue that old goat and get a new one. I’m not joking either 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’ve done heard of a couple from grundy and 1 from Whitwell that’s interested in moving into Jasper.  You win a few big games and show improvement and folks will want to play for you.  You will see it happen real soon in Jasper.  

And maybe 2 r 3 from Sequatchie. Hear say 

32 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’ve done heard of a couple from grundy and 1 from Whitwell that’s interested in moving into Jasper.  You win a few big games and show improvement and folks will want to play for you.  You will see it happen real soon in Jasper.  

PM dont be telling them jailhouse fellars where my durn goat is.  He has a copy of that orchestrating manual on him and the jailhouse fellars will be trying to steal it like they did our durn playbook.  You think im joking but im not. 

33 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

And maybe 2 r 3 from Sequatchie. Hear say 

I just can't see our Indians transferring down the road to a rival at jasper. Plus it would be a mess with everything so close.  Heck you gonna transfer, go to a powerhouse and good school. Right now South Pitt and Meigs are the best 2 programs in the area.   I hate that we got a mess like we do right now. They will be better days. Just not the next year or 2

6 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I just can't see our Indians transferring down the road to a rival at jasper. Plus it would be a mess with everything so close.  Heck you gonna transfer, go to a powerhouse and good school. Right now South Pitt and Meigs are the best 2 programs in the area.   I hate that we got a mess like we do right now. They will be better days. Just not the next year or 2

LRDAO... Them jailhouse fellars been known to hold open interviews in the field house.  Until that Childress man found out.  You think im joking but im not.