Trenton Peabody 2021

PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

We will definitely be competitive, Once we have a scrimmage under our belt I'll know exactly how good. I'm hopeful etc. I know this will be the best group of skill players as a whole that I've seen at Meigs. If we develop a good line even if it's mid year ( Not that it won't be earlier ) we will be as good a passing team as we have been at running the ball the last few years. Really miss your posts in our threads bud. Hated to see you guys go. One thing has been consistent the last 5 or 6 years and that's Waverlys push in the playoffs for the most part.

I want to see how the scrimmages go myself. We have to replace a couple guys on the oline  2 linebackers the dline is pretty much still there. I know we have the players I just want to see how they perform. 

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Technically yes ! We still have 3 guys with a lot of starts under their belts ! We won’t have tue depth to rotate this year, which scares me with all the  big schools we are playing !

It probably should scare you. I was told several times by multiple people that up front is why Peabody beat them. Just moving horses in and out. Imposing their will on the dudes that lined up in front of them. 

17 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I'm ready to just watch some football period. 

14 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Technically yes ! We still have 3 guys with a lot of starts under their belts ! We won’t have tue depth to rotate this year, which scares me with all the  big schools we are playing !

^^^BPM in the football off season

4 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

It probably should scare you. I was told several times by multiple people that up front is why Peabody beat them. Just moving horses in and out. Imposing their will on the dudes that lined up in front of them. 

Not totally true ! The reason we ate Milan alive is still there ! Baskerville Sheppard and Burkett lived in the Milan backfield of the edges ! Milan couldn’t figure it out last year and I don’t think they will have a answer this year ! They bottled up and sacked a amazing athlete in Brown, imagine what they will do with the other guy ! I do realize the game still will come down to the trenches but we are ready ! I get it a great coach has been there a year now but these Trenton boys have been in The Dawgs heads since middle school and they haven’t sniffed a win in highschool!!!! I said Milan would win last two years and been wrong so until they beat us Tide Rules !!! Can’t wait to see y’all at the Jamboree, always a lot of fun with great fan bases !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not totally true ! The reason we ate Milan alive is still there ! Baskerville Sheppard and Burkett lived in the Milan backfield of the edges ! Milan couldn’t figure it out last year and I don’t think they will have a answer this year ! They bottled up and sacked a amazing athlete in Brown, imagine what they will do with the other guy ! I do realize the game still will come down to the trenches but we are ready ! I get it a great coach has been there a year now but these Trenton boys have been in The Dawgs heads since middle school and they haven’t sniffed a win in highschool!!!! I said Milan would win last two years and been wrong so until they beat us Tide Rules !!! Can’t wait to see y’all at the Jamboree, always a lot of fun with great fan bases !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

Good post. 

Burkett is one tough player that is for sure. Also, I am a big fan of Driggers. He is a fantastic young man and a great athlete to boot. I am going to do my best to make it to Trenton to see this game. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Line was great last year. Qb has improved we have more receivers in the stable this year. The runningback is a year older. We had linemen on the sideline that started some games so no we aren’t scared but sgc should be 

Gonna be some fun competition at USJ 7/7 tournament today! For all you Tide faithful I will try to get some decent video,I 7/7 isn’t a lot of peoples thing to watch but hey it’s some kinda action to see !!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE 

Still hungry