Trousdale County Off-season 2021

JimmyJohnson

12 hours ago, TCRadio said:

And to clarify a couple things, Pitts was offered the OC with Dyer at Smith County, Coach Vetetoe was going to be his replacement if pitts decided to go to SC, Pitts has decided to stay at TC therefore nothing changes 

Dobbs and Vetetoe have tried to return for years and Clint has rejected them because they left in the first place.  I have a hard time believing he all of a sudden would take either back.

16 hours ago, JimmyJohnson said:

They been better in all phases against everybody for about 3 or 4 years now. 

What’s the real issue you have Ghost? Why so negative?  It’s like you want Coach Satt and TC football to fail!

Calling me negative, you guys are on here blasting Pitts, Barker, and anyone else who just so happens to have fallen out of favor in the buttcrack of TN that is Hartsville .  I'm negative towards TC because for a team that hasn't won a title in 7 years, you'd think, the way ya'll talk about peoples failures, you hoist it every year.

21 hours ago, RTD said:

It comes from Blake he will not make a career out of coaching high school football. I hate to say it but so I. As TC looks like they are going to have a down year Blake will be out as HC. The man hasn't even started a family yet with his wife.  You don't know as much as you think you do and most of the so-called secrets you are saying about Dr. Satt trying to leave TC for other jobs are well known by people that are close to the TC program. At end of the day, my opinion and yours don't matter Dr. Satt and Blake doesn't listen to outside noise. 

Anyone who has talked to Blake for more than 10 minutes knows he does not like the politics of the school system, and would rather do something in the private sector.  Also, yeah genious, Satt Sr. has tried to leave multiple times, and will prob try and leave again this summer for the open DOS of Wilson Co, he lost out on it last time. 

Also, Jesus! Who taught you to write?

4 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Calling me negative, you guys are on here blasting Pitts, Barker, and anyone else who just so happens to have fallen out of favor in the buttcrack of TN that is Hartsville .  I'm negative towards TC because for a team that hasn't won a title in 7 years, you'd think, the way ya'll talk about peoples failures, you hoist it every year.

I haven’t blasted anybody on here! 

39 minutes ago, ghostofthepast said:

Anyone who has talked to Blake for more than 10 minutes knows he does not like the politics of the school system, and would rather do something in the private sector.  Also, yeah genious, Satt Sr. has tried to leave multiple times, and will prob try and leave again this summer for the open DOS of Wilson Co, he lost out on it last time. 

Also, Jesus! Who taught you to write?

Who cares if someone wants to take a job with better pay. All I want to know is what issue you have with TC football? I understand that you see TC's last few years as down year's and you seem to have a man-crush on Barker I would understand if you saw Wagg as the change that TC needed when it came to holding the team accountable for their actions on and off the field. After talking to some parents they agree with you about the team and they're disciplining this year with some of the things that were allowed to happen should have been handled differently.

11 hours ago, ghostofthepast said:

Dobbs and Vetetoe have tried to return for years and Clint has rejected them because they left in the first place.  I have a hard time believing he all of a sudden would take either back.

There is a lot of past between Dobbs and Clint, but Vetetoe grew up in hartsville. Still lives in hartsville, his kids go to school in hartsville, I don’t think Clint would have a problem letting him come back, but the only job open is a defensive assistant and Vetetoe is an offensive guy. And I know Vetetoe very well, this is the 1st time he has tried to come back. 

Good morning football fans

As a old school yellow jacket and very new to social media I think I need to try to right a wrong I made on coach t. As someone who played for TC as will as my family.( 2 rings in our family) both coming away back when I sometimes think only about the jackets and not the other great programs in the state. 

It's very hard to win a state championship. Our 1973 team might have been the best team ever on the CREEKBANK BUT didn't win it all. Wish we had a Glenn Kemp, Larry Warner or a Reggie Harper today. If so I know for a fact where the GOLD BALL would be. 

I want to give respect to PEABODY. To win 3 straight state championships and to dominate the way they have my hat goes off to them and for Coach Jacobs ( hope spelling is correct) and staff. They have every right for calling me out on this topic. I stand by my comment but it comes from a place or me looking at the failure of us losing in the semifinals to a team that we should have beat both years. So Peabody does have the GOLD BALLS and in my opinion was the best team in the state. Sorry Peabody didn't mean to disrespect y'all. Y'all are and have been the best team in 2a really I guess since 2014. I think that's when they won their first championship.

I support Coach Blake Satterfield ( I played for JIM B) and I know for a fact that Blake is giving it his all. I known coach Satt ever since he was born and he is a winner and a full blooded yellow jacket. He's a hard worker who is giving his all for TC football. I'm all for Coach B being the HC but he has got to see that TONS of changes need to be made on the offensive side of ball. As well as special teams. Punt returns and kickoffs are pitiful. Changes have to be made if we want to compete with Peabody and get the ball back where it should be ( in my opinion) back in HARTSVEGAS.

14 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

There is a lot of past between Dobbs and Clint, but Vetetoe grew up in hartsville. Still lives in hartsville, his kids go to school in hartsville, I don’t think Clint would have a problem letting him come back, but the only job open is a defensive assistant and Vetetoe is an offensive guy. And I know Vetetoe very well, this is the 1st time he has tried to come back. 

I am sorry, but you are incorrect, he left and tried to come back 3-4 years ago after his baseball coaching job wound down.  He was told, and I am paraphrasing, " You left us for greener pastures, you should probably stay in them."  Clint does not like people who leave the system, and he holds grudges against them even if they do leave for head coaching gigs and more money.  It's his prerogative, but unless you have a seriously big name in the county, or he is in dire need of your services, he prefers to leave those doors shut. 

Anyone who says any different, you don't know the man behind closed doors.

1 minute ago, ghostofthepast said:

I am sorry, but you are incorrect, he left and tried to come back 3-4 years ago after his baseball coaching job wound down.  He was told, and I am paraphrasing, " You left us for greener pastures, you should probably stay in them."  Clint does not like people who leave the system, and he holds grudges against them even if they do leave for head coaching gigs and more money.  It's his prerogative, but unless you have a seriously big name in the county, or he is in dire need of your services, he prefers to leave those doors shut. 

Anyone who says any different, you don't know the man behind closed doors.

So you know him behind closes doors ?

10 hours ago, RTD said:

Who cares if someone wants to take a job with better pay. All I want to know is what issue you have with TC football? I understand that you see TC's last few years as down year's and you seem to have a man-crush on Barker I would understand if you saw Wagg as the change that TC needed when it came to holding the team accountable for their actions on and off the field. After talking to some parents they agree with you about the team and they're disciplining this year with some of the things that were allowed to happen should have been handled differently.

You are the one insulting.

From minute one I told you guys on here kids were getting arrested in the community, and the likes of you and TCRadio denied it.  You guys are allergic to truth when it makes you look bad, and any truth that comes out automatically is twisted to, "Well this guy just hates us and is obviously someone who thinks we've wronged him/her".  I'm way too accurate about what's going on to be as uneducated as you say I am.  Not everyone who knows your dirt hates you, maybe some people just know how hypocritical the likes of you and your buddies are on here and got sick of seeing the double standard you guys put out.