2A 2021

ChineseFlu

9 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Haha talking seniors 

TC will have to replace QB/CB  which the backup played a lot this year and started against Meigs QB/FB/LB which was the best player in the team and the C/NG also K a G/LB an RB/LB and the other starting LB another RB/S 

48 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

OL and DL is not a worry for Marion Co. If they can put the right guy at qb they should be a handful in the east. A lot of good kid kids coming up. A Lot.

No worries replacing those big guys? For real. Hmmm

The right guy at QB? Who was best QB last season IYO?  Who are the contenders at QB you want this season?

2 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I think both lose a lot. But Trousdale specifically loses a ton..  

TC loses a FB and the great that we love at skill positions only played as a rotation at wing-back. TC will be more athletic next year and have a lot more speed especially in the backfield, Also depending on who wins the starting QB position TC won't be one dimensional 

21 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

No worries replacing those big guys? For real. Hmmm

The right guy at QB? Who was best QB last season IYO?  Who are the contenders at QB you want this season?

No worries about the line. Not about  losing starters. Of course anyone would love to keep starters. What I was meaning is that we used so many different guys on the line that there is a lot of experience coming back and should be a little bigger next year. 

As far as qb Taye was better at qb in my opinion. I would rather have him at wing though because you can do so much more with the offense that way. QB next season will be key as to how far MC will go in the playoffs. May be a surprise as to who is actually under center next year.