2A 2021

ChineseFlu

37 minutes ago, ChineseFlu said:

I noticed that Bledsoe and York open up with each other next year.  Should be a good measuring stick for both.

I’m interested in seeing how the coach at York does with an actual off season and hopefully a normal fall camp under his belt. He had them going the right direction in his first year. 

33 minutes ago, crow said:

I’m interested in seeing how the coach at York does with an actual off season and hopefully a normal fall camp under his belt. He had them going the right direction in his first year. 

I saw them twice (Upperman and Squatch) this past season and they were playing pretty well down the stretch.  They came up a yard short at Upperman lost 26-21 and beat Squatch up pretty good.  They played with 3rd and 4th string QB's by the end of the year due to injuries as well.  

1 hour ago, crow said:

That's kinda the same thing for us at Marion Co. Coach Pruitt really didn't have an off season or fall camp. They played pretty well considering though. 

On 12/8/2020 at 10:42 AM, PHSRollTide said:

I’ll say Union City, Westview, or Huntingdon from the West. 

My Opinion is that if Meigs keeps most of that team they will be state champs next year. If they get past Trousdale or Watertown.

I heard Meigs is looking for a new offensive coordinator. Any truth to that? 

7 hours ago, ChineseFlu said:

I saw them twice (Upperman and Squatch) this past season and they were playing pretty well down the stretch.  They came up a yard short at Upperman lost 26-21 and beat Squatch up pretty good.  They played with 3rd and 4th string QB's by the end of the year due to injuries as well.  

Yeah I thought they might be in trouble after the first couple of games but as the season went they were gaining steam. I’ve put them as an honorable mention in my east top 5 for next year. They could very well be in the hunt for quad 1 and possibly the East as a whole. 

6 hours ago, PurplePower68 said:

That's kinda the same thing for us at Marion Co. Coach Pruitt really didn't have an off season or fall camp. They played pretty well considering though. 

That’s a tough hand to play the fist year for sure. I’m hearing y’all will be tough. I forgot y’all in my earlier picks. Probably replace Bledsoe with y’all but honestly both of y’all are probably an honorable mention right now until a few questions are answered but the potential is definitely there.