Da Dale!

TomLHS

Scharsch-Coach that talked the 'clone' into coming out for football.

Wyant-Coach that took the weight room program to Shad at Smyrna.  Also the best 'recruiting' coach R'dale had.  Did an outstanding job at Siegel with the talent he had.

Ron Crawford did an excellent job training Tom McDaniel.

Crawford and Britton both were Coaches that got torpedoed by Rankin at schools he did NOT want them getting and competeing with him IN Region.  Crawford at Blackman and Britton at Siegel!

I think they’ll be a darn good team this coming season. Freshman teams have been solid to good the last couple years. They should be able to finish second and give Oakland a solid challenge. I think it’s tough to expect them to beat Oakland this year, but a competitive game where they lose by 10-17 would still be a good showing against that program right now. Regardless, Kriesky and his staff have done a fantastic job building that program back up and they are becoming a competitive team again. 

On 2/17/2021 at 6:48 PM, SurfingPatriot786 said:

I think they’ll be a darn good team this coming season. Freshman teams have been solid to good the last couple years. They should be able to finish second and give Oakland a solid challenge. I think it’s tough to expect them to beat Oakland this year, but a competitive game where they lose by 10-17 would still be a good showing against that program right now. Regardless, Kriesky and his staff have done a fantastic job building that program back up and they are becoming a competitive team again. 

I would agree with every part of this post.  I can’t think of a team in our region in which our kids didn’t look better physically.  Great strength and conditioning program we have.

Edited by TomLHS

4 hours ago, TomLHS said:

I would agree with every part of this post.  I can’t think of a team in our region in which our kids didn’t look better physically.  Great strength and conditioning program we have.

I agree S&C should get some credit but these kids they're getting are plenty big before they even lift a weight. Both sides of the line of their freshmen team looked like they already play varsity.

Hopefully by the time Christiana HS becomes a reality, Kriesky will have had things rolling long enough that they can absorb that

On 2/17/2021 at 6:48 PM, SurfingPatriot786 said:

I never say how much we will LOSE by!  That kind of attitude causes you to lose even before you play the game.

If our lines are big and strong and we do not have to play them both ways, then we have an honest shot at beating Oakland THIS year.

Now we just have to get the boys in the weight room so we will have MEN playing in the fall!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...