1A All state...congratulations!!

93grad

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No. You tried to call me out on posting on multiple threads while all along your doing the same thing. Your a joke. I will continue to post on any thread I like. Including SP threads. I enjoying coming over jabbing you idiots every now and then to watch you whine. Lol. 

Oh, I didn't call you out for posting on any thread.  I just pointed out for inaccuracies with some of your posts.  We used to go around and around with the Jasper crew until most of them disappeared over the past several scandals.

10 hours ago, rlh said:

Apparently Roy D. Dillard and Old P live rent free in his head.  He is in the Pirate threads more than anyone else outside of The Pirates.  SP has never played Milan in the history of the World. 

10 minutes ago, rlh said:

Oh, I didn't call you out for posting on any thread.  I just pointed out for inaccuracies with some of your posts.  We used to go around and around with the Jasper crew until most of them disappeared over the past several scandals.

This is where you cried about me posting on a thread. So please don’t say you didn’t do something when you did.

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This is where you cried about me posting on a thread. So please don’t say you didn’t do something when you did.

That isn't the one you quoted above knuckle head.  Furthermore, I didn't say this specific thread was a Pirate thread . . . even in your second quote.  Now I'm rent free in your head and that thing is the size of an airplane hanger in their.  I can see clear to the Mississippi River out of your left ear hole.

Edited by rlh

1 hour ago, rlh said:

That isn't the one you quoted above knuckle head.  Furthermore, I didn't say this specific thread was a Pirate thread . . . even in your second quote.  Now I'm rent free in your head and that thing is the size of an airplane hanger in their.  I can see clear to the Mississippi River out of your left ear hole.

You said “I didn’t call you out for posting on ANY thread.”  I posted where you SAID, “He is in the Pirates threads more than anyone else outside the Pirates.”  Apparently you really are Reading and Learning Hindered. Bless your heart....

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You said “I didn’t call you out for posting on ANY thread.”  I posted where you SAID, “He is in the Pirates threads more than anyone else outside the Pirates.”  Apparently you really are Reading and Learning Hindered. Bless your heart....

Commenting on a post isn't calling out or suggesting that you don't post.  Poor try.  Work on it.  BTW, while the rent in your head is free, the heating bill will be astronomical to heat that large cavern.

48 minutes ago, rlh said:

Commenting on a post isn't calling out or suggesting that you don't post.  Poor try.  Work on it.  BTW, while the rent in your head is free, the heating bill will be astronomical to heat that large cavern.

I had hope for you after your thoughtful post in the coaching thread. Now I see you are just as stupid as Roy Diltard and OBHP. Go a head and get the last word. I know you can’t help yourself. Good day ma’am. Lol. 

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I had hope for you after your thoughtful post in the coaching thread. Now I see you are just as stupid as Roy Diltard and OBHP. Go a head and get the last word. I know you can’t help yourself. Good day ma’am. Lol. 

The heating bill just doubled.

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

On a technical and occupational level RLH is probably the smartest of this whole bunch.  Just sayin

On 12/25/2020 at 8:24 AM, Pantherpride45 said:

IMO each all-state team which ever entity  that has made the selection is opinionated based on the stats they received coaches they have talked to etc.... so you can’t discredit one media service over another to me they ALL are worthy. They all put a lot of time and effort into making there selection 

After viewing the REAL 2A All-State poll lol I’m convinced it’s just as or more  biased and political a lot of head scratchers on this list 

Edited by Pantherpride45

12 minutes ago, Pantherpride45 said:

After viewing the REAL 2A All-State poll lol I’m convinced it’s just as or more  biased and political a lot of head scratchers on this list 

I noticed several kids made it from some really bad teams. I’m trying to decide what I think about that decision. Maybe it means they are really good to be noticed on a terrible team or maybe they have some pull somewhere to make it. Lots of good players on it though. 

9 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I noticed several kids made it from some really bad teams. I’m trying to decide what I think about that decision. Maybe it means they are really good to be noticed on a terrible team or maybe they have some pull somewhere to make it. Lots of good players on it though. 

That was my point in my original post no doubt each kid is worthy you shouldn’t discredit any media  service because they all have opinions like us lol