2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Ole RD has been under the weather a few days from second covid shot but wanted to address a few things.

Pirate mike and Tom along with powerp routinely get on this website weekly and talk about how we will mercy rule, pirate rule our boys opponent.  I garuntee that is degrading, putting  down, disrespecting the opponent on a weekly basis.  Look what it got you in the title game.  Now that is being disrespectful to the school as a hole.  PM did bring up a good point saying RD had never called a kid by name which is true.  Big Purple bowel movement gets on our websites and singles out a family " rent gate" and other slogans referring to them about their inability to pay rent due to covid.  But thats ok.   You think im joking but im not. 

Pull up the quote. 

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Pull up the quote. 

LRDAO.... How many times you said rent gate stupid and made reference to Griders passing club about paying a family rent payment one month that was facing eviction? Just about every page.  Get back to your cross dressing. That is singling out a KID.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... How many times you said rent gate stupid and made reference to Griders passing club about paying a family rent payment one month that was facing eviction? Just about every page.  Get back to your cross dressing. That is singling out a KID.  You think im joking but im not. 

Now your back peddling. You said I singled out a family and mentioned their inability to pay rent. Pull up the quote. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Now your back peddling. You said I singled out a family and mentioned their inability to pay rent. Pull up the quote. 

LRDAO.... Is you real dumb? I garuntee I hope you aint a reading teacher.  Posting rent gate every other post you make and making reference to Griders passing club about paying rent is poking fun and singling out a family that couldnt pay rent due to that covid mess and was facing eviction.   You think im joking but im not. 

28 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Ole RD has been under the weather a few days from second covid shot but wanted to address a few things.

Pirate mike and Tom along with powerp routinely get on this website weekly and talk about how we will mercy rule, pirate rule our boys opponent.  I garuntee that is degrading, putting  down, disrespecting the opponent on a weekly basis.  Look what it got you in the title game.  Now that is being disrespectful to the school as a hole.  PM did bring up a good point saying RD had never called a kid by name which is true.  Big Purple bowel movement gets on our websites and singles out a family " rent gate" and other slogans referring to them about their inability to pay rent due to covid.  But thats ok.   You think im joking but im not. 

No Roy, we don’t think what others are saying is okay either. We just want all this stuff to end. Picking scores, mercy rule or not, is not degrading anyone. Thats a simple guess based on how we think our team will fare against another team . Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong. And anytime we have been wrong we man up to it and give props to the other team. We don’t single out specific reasons such as orchestration or recruiting as to why we got beat. Main point here anyway is a close friend is getting accused of being “Roy” and some unrelenting things are being said about him. Only you can clear that up. I for one wouldn’t want someone else being slandered for something I did. Pirate family is just that, FAMILY. 

On a side note, glad you are feeling better.

Edited by piratetom
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Is you real dumb? I garuntee I hope you aint a reading teacher.  Posting rent gate every other post you make and making reference to Griders passing club about paying rent is poking fun and singling out a family that couldnt pay rent due to that covid mess and was facing eviction.   You think im joking but im not. 

No it’s making fun of the stupid people in the booster club that broke the rules. The adults should have known better. But see I never mention a kid. You mentioned “The Carnes boy” and “Them Jackson boys” every time you talked about Greenback and Milan. The only problem is Milan and Greenback never broke the rules but it didn’t matter to you. Heck your own people on here even refer to you as a cancer and say they wish you would go away. The fact that you want to keep denying what you did and try to twist things around to paint me in a negative light tells me all I need to know about you and your character. Sad that you wouldn’t just own what you said and move on. This is the last post you will get from me on this topic. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

No it’s making fun of the stupid people in the booster club that broke the rules. The adults should have known better. But see I never mention a kid. You mentioned “The Carnes boy” and “Them Jackson boys” every time you talked about Greenback and Milan. The only problem is Milan and Greenback never broke the rules but it didn’t matter to you. Heck your own people on here even refer to you as a cancer and say they wish you would go away. The fact that you want to keep denying what you did and try to twist things around to paint me in a negative light tells me all I need to know about you and your character. Sad that you wouldn’t just own what you said and move on. This is the last post you will get from me on this topic. 

Yea I garuntee you are poking fun at the family and their inability to pay the rent.  Rent gate as you say is doing just that sissy referring to the family.  You knowd I aint joking either. 

2 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

@Roy Dillard that Pirate Tom man is right.  You need to stop.  You are making a mockery of our school and our fans.  Don’t you have any SP pride?  If you do you will listen to us.  

LRDAO....PM what kind of mess is this?. Is it wrong for you to get on here every week with PT and powerp and talk about mercy ruling and disrespecting our opponent.  I think PT had Grider mercy ruling that Morson man and it made him real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

16 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Y’all cancel us, what you’re coach is doing is just plain stupid !!!!! 

Old Pirate & coacht Fellers knowds you Jailhouse High fellers is full of mess. 1st called Captain Jones chicken coach, Now he is coach stupid. Fact of the matter, SP has upgraded the schedule like something you Fellers will never fear from! Word is theys a full JV schedule floating around too. The Pirates don’t need to play the Warriors like those round the jailhouse claim. Any parent close proximity to SP should want to be a part of what is coming round the Speedway. The consolidation yapping is great fer you Fellers north. Exactly what color is the product mixing Christmas red & Puke Purple, perhaps Pink? Leastways continue on, prove to all coacht followers jest how incredibly clueless & dumb education round the jailhouse is.