2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....PM what kind of mess is this?. Is it wrong for you to get on here every week with PT and powerp and talk about mercy ruling and disrespecting our opponent.  I think PT had Grider mercy ruling that Morson man and it made him real mad.  You think im joking but im not. 

ROY, Old Pirate says jest let it be. Folkes no how weekly some always claiming Mercy Rule this or that there team yonder! Figure theys a HEEP figuring coach Jones done went set up his ship full of youngons fer a HEEP of killings. OP did a right smart of figuring after reading this here mess on this coacht, theys going make Captain Jones & his crew Real mad once theys start that arm chair guru Mercy Rule mess before them Pirates commence to doing battle. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Willy can I have some popcorn to? Them jailhouse fellars is scared at the possibility that creasy mans bus might miss the south pitt exit and end up at the jailhouse. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy these jailhouse fellars said that Jones was scared to play them,now they say he's stupid for scheduling the #23 ranked team in the nation.  I garuntee you these jailhouse fellars are mighty confused. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Roy these jailhouse fellars said that Jones was scared to play them,now they say he's stupid for scheduling the #23 ranked team in the nation.  I garuntee you these jailhouse fellars are mighty confused. 

1i, Old Pirate says Ifin that creasy man’s bus got lost & stopped at Jailhouse High. Figure They’d be 2 obvious things. One half of them jailhouse fellers backside would be so drawed up, they’s need suppositories, that other real dumb half would immediately git them trots! YepReconSo 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate & coacht Fellers knowds you Jailhouse High fellers is full of mess. 1st called Captain Jones chicken coach, Now he is coach stupid. Fact of the matter, SP has upgraded the schedule like something you Fellers will never fear from! Word is theys a full JV schedule floating around too. The Pirates don’t need to play the Warriors like those round the jailhouse claim. Any parent close proximity to SP should want to be a part of what is coming round the Speedway. The consolidation yapping is great fer you Fellers north. Exactly what color is the product mixing Christmas red & Puke Purple, perhaps Pink? Leastways continue on, prove to all coacht followers jest how incredibly clueless & dumb education round the jailhouse is. 

I didn’t call him chicken but I did call him stupid. So go beat your chest for awhile for picking up Oakland, heck while your at it go pick up Hoover. I don’t care just hope the boys stay healthy. If your going be stupid, you better be tough!!!

1 minute ago, Bushog02 said:

I didn’t call him chicken but I did call him stupid. So go beat your chest for awhile for picking up Oakland, heck while your at it go pick up Hoover. I don’t care just hope the boys stay healthy. If your going be stupid, you better be tough!!!

LRDAO.... That Jones man might have set you jailhouse fellars up and gave that creasy man directions to the jailhouse.  You think im not joking but I am.  

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

No Roy, we don’t think what others are saying is okay either. We just want all this stuff to end. Picking scores, mercy rule or not, is not degrading anyone. Thats a simple guess based on how we think our team will fare against another team . Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong. And anytime we have been wrong we man up to it and give props to the other team. We don’t single out specific reasons such as orchestration or recruiting as to why we got beat. Main point here anyway is a close friend is getting accused of being “Roy” and some unrelenting things are being said about him. Only you can clear that up. I for one wouldn’t want someone else being slandered for something I did. Pirate family is just that, FAMILY. 

On a side note, glad you are feeling better.

LRDAO....i garuntee that was big purple bowel movement doing that mess, you no the one that painted that Jones mans ship with rainbows when you got real mad.  Surely he wouldnt do that in between running down the family that couldnt pay rent.  What about that mess pirate Tom? Yep recon so. You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Old Pirate says Coach Jones done & orchestrated a HEEP of Mercy Rule losses, cording to fellers moaning & acting Ifin they are concerned! LOPAO 

LRDAO....OP I looked the definition of orchestration up in my Webster dictionary abs it said it was the planning or coordinating of events to produce a desired effect.  Figured it didnt say a nary word about cheating.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

26 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....OP I looked the definition of orchestration up in my Webster dictionary abs it said it was the planning or coordinating of events to produce a desired effect.  Figured it didnt say a nary word about cheating.  You think im joking but im not. 

Course Not RD, Theys a HEEP of numb nuts on coacht. You sees, theys skillet heads, then way dumber fellers is numb nuts. That’s what mountain folkes call fellers produced by a tad of spawn & dribble. Pert near folkes,knowds theys are might short of a (full load), that thing that got them here to begin with. Recon Old Pirate slipped a tad of properly Ed-you-Kate-ting them Real Dumb Fellers. OP & RD been wrongfully charged fer not knowds difference in orchestration & cheating. THEYS A HEEP of Real Dumb Fellers. You see here, those folkes that knowd theys orchestrating done got real confused and done went related theys orchestration to cheating! Course Old Pirate told you them folkes would commence to bringing more attention to themselves! Theys sure nuff did too, cause theys Real REAL Dumb! YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE