2021 South Pittsburg Schedule

PiRaTe._.MiKe

15 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....OP you edukating ole Crow.  Crow you fellars in Oneida need to start orchestrating now since you admitted it aint illegal.  Might win more than 4 .  You think im joking but im not. 

We just can’t seem to get folks moving here. We’re not the socioeconomic Mecca that SP is apparently. I know these folks aren’t showing up at SP for any other reason right :roflolk:

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, crow said:

We just can’t seem to get folks moving here. We’re not the socioeconomic Mecca that SP is apparently. I know these folks aren’t showing up at SP for any other reason right :roflolk:

Pirates can’t help that SP is the skillet central of the world. Fact is them Tornadoes up yonder near that Fake Honey can’t help the world like Alcoa wrap neither. BTW, Happy to sees yous not real, real, dumb, just touch slow & bit too itchy on the trigger. Now fer the impossible learnd that Milan feller. BTW, OP ain’t got a answer, jest how fer is it from real, Real, REAL dumb to stupid? Old Pirate trying to orchestrate jest how long it will take to learnd that feller. Pert near sure his momma done give up. YepReconSo 

43 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Pirates can’t help that SP is the skillet central of the world. Fact is them Tornadoes up yonder near that Fake Honey can’t help the world like Alcoa wrap neither. BTW, Happy to sees yous not real, real, dumb, just touch slow & bit too itchy on the trigger. Now fer the impossible learnd that Milan feller. BTW, OP ain’t got a answer, jest how fer is it from real, Real, REAL dumb to stupid? Old Pirate trying to orchestrate jest how long it will take to learnd that feller. Pert near sure his momma done give up. YepReconSo 

I can assure you the only thing I’ve learned from you is what typ of person you truly are. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, crow said:

I’ve already addressed our football situation when you asked earlier. I know we only won 4 games but we can’t all play in the valley. 

The only team in The Sequatchie Valley with a losing record last year was Grundy and  Whitwell, and Whitwell has won a Gold Ball since Oneida has played for one.

1 hour ago, crow said:

I can assure you the only thing I’ve learned from you is what typ of person you truly are. 

Crow, Jest fer clarity, is you think yous talking to ROY, cause this is Old Pirate, jest in case yous confused from that learning. Recon refresher courses on  word phrasing & sitch is a right confusing. RD ain’t OP, Roy’s memory is far better.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

50 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Crow, Jest fer clarity, is you think yous talking to ROY, cause this is Old Pirate, jest in case yous confused from that learning. Recon refresher courses on  word phrasing & sitch is a right confusing. RD ain’t OP, Roy’s memory is far better.

LRDAO.... Old pirate is you done having to give ole Crow boy a refresher course? Im starting to think he is like big purple bowel movement and real stupid not just real real dumb.  You think im joking but im not. 

11 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO... Everybody sees you poking fun at a family that was short on rent facing eviction to BPBM.  Yep recon so.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Old Pirate done and asked several how far was it between real, Real, REAL dumb And Stupid. Stupid ain’t No kind of cure. That said, best to move from from that Milan feller cause that feller is result of improper spawn & dribble. YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

7 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Old Pirate done and asked several how far was it between real, Real, REAL dumb And Stupid. Stupid ain’t No kind of cure. That said, best to move from from that Milan feller cause that feller is result of improper spawn & dribble. YepReconSo 

LRDAO....OP I garuntee BPBM didnt get a full load when he was conceived.   They was some improper studding at conception with BPBM.  Yep recon so. You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Sad 1