Interesting schedule for LA next year....

TTate

LA has so many out of state games because most of the DII AAA will not play them out of spite for LA deciding not to play up in AAA. Almost all realize that if they don't want to move up and help balance schedules there is no reason to help them. Another opportunity for LA to find some out of state talent for 2022.

• 4 weeks later...

luv the humorousity in this thread...and envinous

.....some of the haters wernt hatin on LA a few years ago when them Horses were gettin routed by most of there apponents

....kinda like seein what them Church of Gooders are doin out there....excitin to see a different program stirrin up the blueblloods party a bit

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I think this LA schedule is brilliant. Dilfer has stepped out and up and has the most intriguing schedule in all of TN HS football IMO. What he has done is pretty amazing and they way he markets himself, therefore the program, has kids moving in from all over to be a part of it. He will get a Gold Ball this year. CPA will challenge I am certain but I think LA walks away with it this year. 

22 hours ago, CFAfan said:

I think this LA schedule is brilliant. Dilfer has stepped out and up and has the most intriguing schedule in all of TN HS football IMO. What he has done is pretty amazing and they way he markets himself, therefore the program, has kids moving in from all over to be a part of it. He will get a Gold Ball this year. CPA will challenge I am certain but I think LA walks away with it this year. 

Walks away?? That’s your opinion and I respect but I would never bet against CPA. I think with the uprise of LA them CPA boys working even harder.

11 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Walks away?? That’s your opinion and I respect but I would never bet against CPA. I think with the uprise of LA them CPA boys working even harder.

I think Dilfer got out coached in Cookeville in December. Dont think that will happen again and I think with the roster additions LA has a more talented roster. I think CPA will be there but LA gets the season sweep and the Gold Ball. 

9 hours ago, CFAfan said:

I think Dilfer got out coached in Cookeville in December. Dont think that will happen again and I think with the roster additions LA has a more talented roster. I think CPA will be there but LA gets the season sweep and the Gold Ball. 

CPA is loaded. They have speed everywhere including, from sources, the region champion in the 100. Ingle is just a much much better coach. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2021 at 6:27 AM, Playerscoach said:

CPA is loaded. They have speed everywhere including, from sources, the region champion in the 100. Ingle is just a much much better coach. If you know 

On 6/29/2021 at 6:27 AM, Playerscoach said:

CPA is loaded. They have speed everywhere including, from sources, the region champion in the 100. Ingle is just a much much better coach. 

It should prove to be a fun season to watch.  My guess is Dilfer would admit he didn’t call a great game in the state championship and CPA had a great game plan. I totally agree Coach Martin is a great coach.  But LA didn’t play well and, by CPAs design, the time of possession was heavily weighted in CPAs favor. All said, it should concern CPA that Lipscomb still almost pulled off the win at the end of the game.  BTW, CPA has been “loaded” with talent for years. That’s certainly nothing new.  

LA wins in the regular season and if they meet in the championship, LA gets the sweep and Gold Ball.  IMO, this year CPA simply won’t be able to hold the ball long enough or score enough points to stay on the field with LA. 

• 7 months later...
On 2/12/2021 at 11:33 AM, dej08 said:

Lipscomb should pray for CPA to have some down years, because even with all that talent Dilfer is recruiting in from all across the country, his only chance for a gold ball is for CPA to have a down season. He will never out coach Ingle Martin.

this is a lil after fact....but how did it work out for dej08....

....both times.....and that wernt no down year for them presbyterians either

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: