Ravenwood Recruiting Pipeline

District12AA

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So he was recruited?  What did they do to recruit him??  What exactly did they offer and are you going to the TSSAA with your proof???

It’s a joke. Calm down. You must be real fun at parties.

This is big news for TN HS football however Ravenwood seems to be a destination  or possible destinations for a lot of out of state recruits. It is an interesting situation.

1 hour ago, District12AA said:

It’s a joke. Calm down. You must be real fun at parties.

This is big news for TN HS football however Ravenwood seems to be a destination  or possible destinations for a lot of out of state recruits. It is an interesting situation.

I know what the kids, parents, administrators and community of Milan went thru this last season. I can assure it is no joke to the people involved. 

6 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I know what the kids, parents, administrators and community of Milan went thru this last season. I can assure it is no joke to the people involved. 

Well some schools don’t get their panties in a wad like others. If nothing was done wrong then why worry at all. Let people talk.

We see top recruits move schools all the time in the mid-state. It is a running joke about recruiting for some schools . Not many times does a top QB especially from Texas picks a Tennessee school to attend.

56 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Well some schools don’t get their panties in a wad like others. If nothing was done wrong then why worry at all. Let people talk.

We see top recruits move schools all the time in the mid-state. It is a running joke about recruiting for some schools . Not many times does a top QB especially from Texas picks a Tennessee school to attend.

Look you are entitled to your opinion and to an extent I see where you are coming from. But you have to look at the other side of the coin. Our kids in Milan were accused of something and called to the carpet with absolutely zero proof. Our season and everything thing we had worked towards was put in jeopardy by a gutless coward. So people in our shoes have a different perspective. If you call it getting our panties in a wad so be it.