Best Assistant Coach

HILTONHEAD2020

20 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

rs-211181-GettyImages-51129873.jpg

^^^^howdoitknow

That’s funny.  

No seriously Michael Jackson is our OL/DL coach and does a phenomenal job.  We’ve had 8 of our OL/DL sign to play at the next level the last 3 years.  

When he was the OC at Cheatham County and coaching OL/DL in 2012 they led the state in rushing with close to 6,000 yards and put 3 backs over 1,500 yards in the same season.  3 of the TEs he coached went on to play at the college level (Lambuth, Austin Peay, and Tennessee Tech).  

1 minute ago, howdoitknow said:

That’s funny.  

No seriously Michael Jackson is our OL/DL coach and does a phenomenal job.  We’ve had 8 of our OL/DL sign to play at the next level the last 3 years.  

When he was the OC at Cheatham County and coaching OL/DL in 2012 they led the state in rushing with close to 6,000 yards and put 3 backs over 1,500 yards in the same season.  3 of the TEs he coached went on to play at the college level (Lambuth, Austin Peay, and Tennessee Tech).  

Ok so MJ was your brother. I was confused. I remember talking to you about it on another thread but got y’all mixed up. No doubt he does a good job. That Cheatham Conteam was very good. And Fairview’s success speaks for itself. 

1 hour ago, SurfingPatriot786 said:

3. Defensive coordinator at Fairview (Don’t know his name, but Fairview always looks well coached defensively when I’ve gotten the chance to see them).  

That would be Coach Ron King.  He’s been both the OC and now the DC during his tenure at Fairview.  He’s a very bright football coach.

3 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

That would be Coach Ron King.  He’s been both the OC and now the DC during his tenure at Fairview.  He’s a very bright football coach.

My apologies to Ron King. He is definitely a good coach. That Fairview program is always a tough out and they clearly do a good job getting the most out of their kids at a small school with less kids.

3 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

That’s funny.  

3 backs over 1500 yards? Wow! I thought it was something when we had 3 over 1000 yards at Cleveland. Of course, those 3 didn’t play a lot in the 2nd half because we had so many blowouts.