McMinn Central @ Macon Co

tnchad1980

Macon vs McMinn  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins??

• Macon
    • McMinn Central

Just now, bigstick12 said:

I see the white sports coat and blue tie coming down the gym now with a slight bit of george jefferson strut.  GO MACON

Love or hate em ,the son of gun can coach and scheme. Johnny at McMinn can too but he ain't used to the 8 aa level..

7 hours ago, repoman said:

Love or hate em ,the son of gun can coach and scheme. Johnny at McMinn can too but he ain't used to the 8 aa level..

I’m not a Central fan and they probably want win. But to say Johnny isn’t used to 8AA level is a little dumb, when Central has some Gold Balls setting in the trophy case.Central beat Macon a few years ago in the state championship game and the last time they played Macon barely won.

Edited by Dadof2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

I’m not a Central fan and they probably want win. But to say Johnny isn’t used to 8AA level is a little dumb, when Central has some Gold Balls setting in the trophy case.Central beat Macon a few years ago in the state championship game and the last time they played Macon barely won.

The last time these two met, MC beat Central 69-53 the year MC was in the championship game. Then the year before that MC had a young Keeley Carter and defeated them when they were number one in the state.