Union City At MASE (sectionals)

coachzero

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

Jalen wasnt supposed to play till March 9th...they didn't do their homework...Thats on Jalen and his family...5 schools..in 4 yrs...Mase could beat MAHS without him...they didn't need him and it cost them a chance at state...MAHS not bad at all...they have transfers too but they were done the right way..will UC play at MAHS or host?

5 schools in 4 years is the real issue. That is the sad part for this young man. Once his athletic skills are no longer needed, these same people will toss him out into the world with no education and a future full of uphill battles. Very sad. 

1 minute ago, UCSportsFan said:

5 schools in 4 years is the real issue. That is the sad part for this young man. Once his athletic skills are no longer needed, these same people will toss him out into the world with no education and a future full of uphill battles. Very sad. 

No telling how much cheating is going on in the stare. We know TSSAA is not going to do any thing extra to catch them. I heard since Covid hit there was a ton of Memphis kids moving around so they could play. Sad thing is they should have been playing to begin with. 

8 minutes ago, pioneer42 said:

No telling how much cheating is going on in the stare. We know TSSAA is not going to do any thing extra to catch them. I heard since Covid hit there was a ton of Memphis kids moving around so they could play. Sad thing is they should have been playing to begin with. 

Totally agree!  What high school athlete doesn’t want to play!! Memphis is run by Democrats and this was done for political reasons nothing else. Adults ruining high school life for kids that can never get it back. All the private schools were open and playing. They are no better than the inner city girls and boys they breathe the same air yet the politicians would rather hold these kids hostage then allow them to go to school. I’m sick of reading about the teachers unions that want to sit at home and get a paycheck cut the paychecks off and let’s see how quickly the kids get back in school!

Edited by UCSportsFan

2 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

Totally agree!  What high school athlete doesn’t want to play!! Memphis is run by Democrats and this was done for political reasons nothing else. Adults ruining high school life for kids that can never get it back. All the private schools were open and playing. They are no better than the inner city girls and boys they breathe the same air yet the politicians would rather hold these kids hostage then allow them to go to school. I’m sick of reading about the teachers unions that want to sit at home and get a paycheck cut the paychecks off and let’s see how quickly the kids get back in school!

Since you like to harp on this so much and have brought up the Democrats why don't you explain to us how you would do it. Then give us how the Republicans would fix it all.

Since I'm a teacher and a teacher in SCS I have a bone to pick here. I'm not a member of any union either.

Teachers in SCS have been working and working hard the whole time. It's not our choice but to say that teachers are sitting home and collecting paychecks is ignorant. I've seen my coworkers more stressed than eve in 14 years of teaching. 

You really need to evaluate the trash that comes out of your fingers. 

Pack that stuff up and take it to the curb. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

Since you like to harp on this so much and have brought up the Democrats why don't you explain to us how you would do it. Then give us how the Republicans would fix it all.

Since I'm a teacher and a teacher in SCS I have a bone to pick here. I'm not a member of any union either.

Teachers in SCS have been working and working hard the whole time. It's not our choice but to say that teachers are sitting home and collecting paychecks is ignorant. I've seen my coworkers more stressed than eve in 14 years of teaching. 

It’s already fixed it does not need to be fixed it’s OK for the kids to go back to school that is a fact!  So tell me why are you not back in school then? The rest of the entire state is back in school the kids are learning they are thriving they are getting the education that they need so the better question here is why are you people not back in school because it has nothing to do with Covid anymore the science tells us all the kids are fine to go back to classroom the teachers are fine to go back to the classroom the rest of the state is in class yet you people are not there has to be a reason and it’s NOT Covid! The private schools in Memphis are open which tells the rest of us that the public schools can be open if they want to be.

Edited by UCSportsFan

4 minutes ago, UCSportsFan said:

So tell me why are you not back in school then? The rest of the entire state is back in school the kids are learning they are thriving they are getting the education that they need so the better question here is why are you people not back in school because it has nothing to do with Covid anymore the science tells us all the kids are fine to go back to classroom the teachers are fine to go back to the classroom the rest of the state is in class yet you people or not there has to be a reason and it’s NOT Covid!

Covid and kids are a non-story. No reason any sport or school should have not been full speed. Amazing how it got better in a month right?? I feel bad for the Memphis kids that lost a lot of their basketball careers. Really is sad because like you said private schools in Memphis have been full speed and they all breathe the same air. Really sad story for the kids.

40 minutes ago, warmachine7954 said:

Waiting on that answer ......

UC..I told you awhile back..the more u type..the more I see the real in you..what does "you people" mean? Are you speaking of the predominantly black SCIAA? What does that mean? You do know they are back in school right in Memphis right? SCIAA included..research a little before you speak on "you people"  High Schools return this week..my child is back in school..went last week...

2 hours ago, SayWhat said:

UC..I told you awhile back..the more u type..the more I see the real in you..what does "you people" mean? Are you speaking of the predominantly black SCIAA? What does that mean? You do know they are back in school right in Memphis right? SCIAA included..research a little before you speak on "you people"  High Schools return this week..my child is back in school..went last week...

I love how you always run in to help your buddy when he’s put his foot in his mouth. You people is not a “race” so don’t play that card. “You people “ was referring to the only or one of the only teachers organization that has been refusing to go back to the classroom. I love how you want to add in the words “predominantly black”. So predictable. There are other colors of children that attend school in Shelby County but they don’t fit your extremely biased racially laced messages. Prejudice comes in many forms and colors not just one. 

Edited by UCSportsFan

Ok this was about sports and the fact that schools that are playing are allowing kids to transfer and breaking the rules set forth by TSSAA. It had nothing to do with race at all. Yes all kids wanted to play and should have played but the schools that were in are the ones that cheated and continue to cheat not the ones whom did not have a season because their schools were closed. In the end the truth will come out and the schools who did not take the transfers will hopefully be holding up the gold ball in the glass house.  GO TORNADOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!