Class AAA Bracket 2021

FootballFan51

1st round Thurs Mar 11

Bradley Central v Lebanon

Hardin Co v Bearden 

Collierville/Arlington v Blackman

Page v Maryville

Who wins? 
Anyone with statewide knowledge care to rank the teams? I don’t really know, but with Bradley, Lebanon & Bearden on top half, that looks like toughest side of bracket. 
Shouldn’t Blackman be a lock on bottom half? 

Edited by FootballFan51

5 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

1st round Thurs Mar 11

Hardin Co v Bearden 

Page v Maryville

Who wins? 
Anyone with statewide knowledge care to rank the teams? I don’t really know, but with Bradley, Lebanon & Bearden on top half, that looks like toughest side of bracket. 

Arlington got DQ’d. they are out

id rank them..

1. Bearden

2. Bradley

3. Blackman

4. Lebanon 

5. Page

6. Maryville

7. Hardin

8. Collierville

9 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

1st round Thurs Mar 11

Hardin Co v Bearden 

Page v Maryville

Who wins? 

Bradley 

Bearden

Blackman

Maryville

17 hours ago, FootballFan51 said:

1st round Thurs Mar 11

Hardin Co v Bearden 

Page v Maryville

Who wins? 

It sure wouldn't be the toughest side of the bracket because of Lebanon. I'd rate them in the bottom half of the 8 teams.

8 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Arlington is playing Monday. They aren’t DQ’d. 

every single news article and post i’ve seen states that TSSAA has removed them from the playoffs.

“Arlington was fined $2,000 for the incident, and is now banned from next year’s playoffs. They can’t host individual camps or participate in team camps until the end of next season, and can no longer schedule Dyer County in either girls or boys basketball. In addition, Arlington was going to take on Hardin County in a regional championship game on Thursday. But have since been ruled ineligible and removed from the playoffs”

Edited by Bump11

11 hours ago, allabouttheO said:

Arlington  and Collierville will play Monday....winner is in. Arlington given an injunction. 

From a Fox and TSSAA statement

”Arlington, Tenn. — The girls’ basketball team at Arlington High School saw their season come to an abrupt end after the son of the team’s head coach hit a Dyer County coach in the face, according to the Tennessee Secondary School Athletic Association.

The TSSAA announced Thursday that, along with fines and other penalties, the girls’ basketball team will not be allowed to enter the postseason girls’ basketball tournament or receive any awards recognizing their finish in the regular season which the team finished 13-2 overall.”

Edited by Bump11
  • Sad 1