South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

14 hours ago, beerman said:

We gonna send buses to get them next year. 

I’m partial in this. Just an old Middle TN football fan. I work in Chattanooga and we talk football a lot. I will tell you this and I’ve witnessed with my own eyes a picture that ER coaches have of Uhaul outside the East Ridge transfer you have. East ridge coaches are mad as they should be. Don’t know for sure, but they say the QB club arranged and paid for his moving.  Marion might not mind you sending buses, but just don’t pay with the QB club funds. 

Edited by Bridgeston
Add words

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Im not falling for this mess..  I told that Jones man last night he could only put 11 boys on the field on defence and he said he was only going to put 7 at times.  I garuntee im not sure about him now.  You think im joking but im not. 

Has Jones been hired?

How many applicants have applied?

3 minutes ago, Bridgeston said:

I’m partial in this. Just an old Middle TN football fan. I work in Chattanooga and we talk football a lot. I will tell you this and I’ve witnessed with my own eyes a Uhaul outside the East Ridge transfer you have. East ridge coaches are mad as they should be. Don’t know for sure, but they say the QB club arranged and paid for his moving.  Marion might not mind you sending buses, but just don’t pay with the QB club funds. 

LRDAO.... Get out of here with your mess. That Davis boy moved out of Chattanooga to have a better life.  Why would you put him down for trying to be better? Sound like big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

15 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Congratulations to the kid! TSSAA fixes it for once.

Marion just threw a big ole snitch can of fuel on their season and especially that game. I will definitely be at that game. As long as my Indians ain’t sitting in 1st place...

What does Sequatchie have returning? Last year didn’t seem like a good year. I work with guys from about all schools and I’m a Riverdale guy. I think east ridge won’t care to say they turned this in. South Pitt and Marion I think blame each other for any and everything. Good luck to your Indians. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Get out of here with your mess. That Davis boy moved out of Chattanooga to have a better life.  Why would you put him down for trying to be better? Sound like big purple bowel movement.  You think im joking but im not. 

Not putting the kid down at all. I wish the kid all the best and hope he represents the area well. 

4 hours ago, GG22 said:

Two points on that.

1. There was a time not so long ago where the title games at Vanderbilt pulled 20-30,000. Put the games back in a central, big city that people like to visit, and the numbers should improve again, although probably not to 30,000. 

2. The new soccer stadium will be far, far nicer than Nissan in pretty much every way.

I’ve always thought the Titan stadium would be great. I’ve moved to Chattanooga from Mboro for a job opportunity, but loved the games at Vandy.