South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

Just now, TNValleyScoop said:

I don’t think.... I know something is coming... big difference. Just sit back and wait and see.

This is great. First it was the kid not being able to play. That was DENIED and you can’t stand it. So now your trying to say that someone is violating TSSAA rules when that said person isn’t even a part of the Marion county school system what a freaking idiot.  
 Go tell whoever wants to coach backyard football and whoever wants to play to come on out to my place. Plenty of room private property. All volunteers can coach their backyard football groups. I’m sure that’s all illegal to right?

So when Kids go to these summer camps with coaches that take them there and they get coached and practice their positions will that be illegal to for SP players?  I mean a coach typically takes them and they will be practicing?

You might just want to practice on how to break into places without getting caught.  What’s gonna be better is when the news drops about MC from what I’ve been hearing it’s actually an embarrassment for that school.  Anyways please proceed.....

56 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You didn’t seem to care what was said when Roy came over to the Milan boards making fun of our kids when we got investigated. Where were you on your high horse then?  Thing is our kids and coaches were all innocent but he kept on and you and no other SP posters said a word while he trashed our kids. Guess it only matters when it comes to your team. I’ll say what I want and I guess you’ll just have to deal with it. 

Actually I’ve never been to your boards to even know what RD was yapping about.  I just assumed it was something from years ago.  I like high school football but I RARELY even get on the boards that aren’t local and pertain to our opponents.  So, seriously, you two get a room already.  

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

It’s funny how you act like you are in the know based on what you see on a Facebook fan page.  Just chill.  If you want to jaw with RD or OP just do it on private message.  Y’all are ruining real football talk.  

PM, Old Pirate ain’t wanting no PM from RDBGF. Pert near sure that Milan feller is really a transgender type. He does way too much flirting with RD. Figure all skillet heads knowds RD is a different sort a feller with memory like few ever knowd. 

4 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Actually I’ve never been to your boards to even know what RD was yapping about.  I just assumed it was something from years ago.  I like high school football but I RARELY even get on the boards that aren’t local and pertain to our opponents.  So, seriously, you two get a room already.  

PM, that Feller keeps posting bout DS & PH being on selection board. Old never heard no names on the board. Is they really a board or is they not a board? Ain’t never been but 1 board OP knowd of and that resulted in hiring that Snake Oil Salesman. Recon any feller voted fer that SOS sure needs to be fired. 

8 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Congratulations to the kid! TSSAA fixes it for once.

Marion just threw a big ole snitch can of fuel on their season and especially that game. I will definitely be at that game. As long as my Indians ain’t sitting in 1st place...

I have a feeling that game will be packed!!   Well that is if coach chicken doesn't forfeit again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You didn’t seem to care what was said when Roy came over to the Milan boards making fun of our kids when we got investigated. Where were you on your high horse then?  Thing is our kids and coaches were all innocent but he kept on and you and no other SP posters said a word while he trashed our kids. Guess it only matters when it comes to your team. I’ll say what I want and I guess you’ll just have to deal with it. 

I dont post on other boards.  Rarely even read them. Guess that's shame on me. But not my job or can I be held responsible for what someone else does without me knowing.  Pirate Mike is the same as me. We just read our board and throw jabs at the jasper folks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Congratulations to the kid! TSSAA fixes it for once.

Marion just threw a big ole snitch can of fuel on their season and especially that game. I will definitely be at that game. As long as my Indians ain’t sitting in 1st place...

LOPAO, Them Jasper Jailhouse High knowd far & wide fer sure. Them Fellers round the jailhouse skeerd some furious.  Figure, theys done hoping fer another pandemic just to keep from getting another Monkey Stomping. Them feller gots info if that Jones fellers going build a whole big new section of town jest fer Canadian & sitch. OP ain’t heard of no plans to fer Jones-burg settlement. But us coacht Fellers knowds them Jasperlites spew a HEEP of mess. Leastways, it’s most likely jest more mess. YepReconSo 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’ll be here til Toy stops trashing kids. Talk to him or deal with it.