South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

9 minutes ago, sportman said:

Just want you guys that are out there throwing names around to know these quotes on this site can be obtained in court if it comes down to it, so I say you better be safe at what you say. Just saying. 

Has you heard tale of lawyers building a slander & privacy laws violations case with sworn affidavits against some Jasper fellers. Even heard tale some administrative folkes involved. Figure the worm has turned and grew shark teeth! YepReconSo 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

It's  totally okay to say something good about some one, but when you start saying they did this or that you better have proof and not hear say, because that want work in court.  One individual in particular making a lot of accusations, so you better be able to back it up. BTW, I'm a huge Chris Jones fan and hope he get's the job, so there you heard it from me. 

1 minute ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Has you heard tale of lawyers building a slander & privacy laws violations case with sworn affidavits against some Jasper fellers. Even heard tale some administrative folkes involved. Figure the worm has turned and grew shark teeth! YepReconSo 

100% True!!! That's the Gospel if I've ever heard it. 

17 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LRDAO.... Word is them jailhouse fellars has invaded privacy and financial data and making all kinds of accusations and aint provided not a nary piece of evidence.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

24 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Word is them jailhouse fellars has invaded privacy and financial data and making all kinds of accusations and aint provided not a nary piece of evidence.  You think im joking but im not. 

Dad Burnit RD, don’t spill the whole pot of beans. Let them further the cause! Names have begun to surface of them Fellers. 

2 hours ago, Bridgeston said:

I’m partial in this. Just an old Middle TN football fan. I work in Chattanooga and we talk football a lot. I will tell you this and I’ve witnessed with my own eyes a picture that ER coaches have of Uhaul outside the East Ridge transfer you have. East ridge coaches are mad as they should be. Don’t know for sure, but they say the QB club arranged and paid for his moving.  Marion might not mind you sending buses, but just don’t pay with the QB club funds. 

I'm not saying if anything was done wrong or not here, but having a picture of a Uhaul doesn't say much.  I've moved and helped people move many times in my life and many of those times there was a Uhaul truck involved.   There is nothing shady with that.

Now if they have a picture of who paid for it then it may be different, but just a picture of a Uhaul doesn't mean much.  

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

May want to watch what you say on here and these screen names don't hide who you are. Your IP, Geo Location coordinates, & type of device(pc,phone,ipad) are consistently tracked. No coacht doesn't do it but I assure you, your network service providers or who ever is hosting this website has that info.

In other words pipe down with the completely untrue statements.