South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

2 minutes ago, oneyewilly said:

Man Roy must have really hurt your feelings 

LRDAO.... Ole bowel movement cage is rattled.  He will be ok.  He knows he was running the kid down earlier in the week.   He is also shamed to admit that he hid in Cookeville when I was going to slap him with my Murphy Fair book.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

38 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

May want to watch what you say on here and these screen names don't hide who you are. Your IP, Geo Location coordinates, & type of device(pc,phone,ipad) are consistently tracked. No coacht doesn't do it but I assure you, your network service providers or who ever is hosting this website has that info.

In other words pipe down with the completely untrue statements.

Tracking being done is spot on. Easy prosecution in criminal violations. Jasper Jailhouse High is going to bring a hole new meaning to the phrase. Privacy laws and sitch is serious poop! Look fer some inner name calling jest to get lighter punishment. Easy to get text messages and wire taps once criminal activity is identified. Subterranean fer a HEEP of Fellers. LOPAO.......... ITS COMING 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

6 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Tracking being done is spot on. Easy prosecution in criminal violations. Jasper Jailhouse High is going to bring a hole new meaning to the phrase. Privacy laws and sitch is serious poop! Look fer some inner name calling jest to get lighter punishment. Easy to get text messages and wire taps once criminal activity is identified. Subterranean fer a HEEP of Fellers. LOPAO.......... ITS COMING 

Old pirate no evidence from pooper scooper has been supplied.  I garuntee that Burnett man will be real mad.  You think im joking but im not.