South Pittsburg Pirates’ Coaching Search

OLD PIRATE

4 minutes ago, beerman said:

I dont post on other boards.  Rarely even read them. Guess that's shame on me. But not my job or can I be held responsible for what someone else does without me knowing.  Pirate Mike is the same as me. We just read our board and throw jabs at the jasper folks. 

That’s great. Now you know it’s nothing personal against you. But Roy trashed Milan kids so I will dish til the end of time. May be he will decide not to run down families and kids anymore you never know. Til then I guess you’ll just have to learn to deal with me being on you threads. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Congratulations to the kid! TSSAA fixes it for once.

Marion just threw a big ole snitch can of fuel on their season and especially that game. I will definitely be at that game. As long as my Indians ain’t sitting in 1st 

You're more than welcome at beene stadium 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That’s great. Now you know it’s nothing personal against you. But Roy trashed Milan kids so I will dish til the end of time. May be he will decide not to run down families and kids anymore you never know. Til then I guess you’ll just have to learn to deal with me being on you threads. 

Happy hunting. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

LRDAO.... Didnt trash kids just you.  You are the one that was trashing this Davis boy.  You came on our websites with your mess long before I got on your Milan website.  I tried to settle the score with you on December 4th but you were to yellow to show.  You think im joking but im not. 

12 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO.... Didnt trash kids just you.  You are the one that was trashing this Davis boy.  You came on our websites with your mess long before I got on your Milan website.  I tried to settle the score with you on December 4th but you were to yellow to show.  You think im joking but im not. 

Pull up one post where I said something about any kid. Go ahead. I’ll wait.... I can pull up a few dozen where you said stuff about Milan and greenback kids. Go ahead big girl. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, reaction said:

Roy is a world class troll :lol:

Reaction I looked for this d bag forever at that Tucker mans stadium and he/she either good or was with mama.  I was gonna smack him upside his face with Murphys pole.  Old pirate swears he is a transgender.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

On 11/28/2020 at 12:17 AM, Roy Dillard said:

Lets go tornado.  Beat the Jackson all stars.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 11/23/2020 at 6:27 PM, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO....i hope that Diffee man loses to this brunetti man.  That Childress man is watching big purple pile of bowel movement busing mud kids from Jackson to Milan. Go pearl Cohn.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 11/23/2020 at 7:08 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Big Purple turd you better get those Jackson kids home before bedtime.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 11/28/2020 at 6:41 AM, Roy Dillard said:

LRDAO...i garuntee youll need more than that and more from Jackson.  You think im joking but im not. 

Here ya go Roy. Here is just a few. Still waiting on your one. But yeah Milan kids were living in Jackson according to you and were being bussed in. But you never talk about kids right?  According to you ours were knowingly cheating. Also still trying to figure out what you mean by “mud” kids from Jackson. We’re you trying to talk about them being black. Here it is for the whole coacht world to see. But you never talk about kids. There are dozens more folks. 

• Upvote 1