2A Region 5 Preview

Overland

On 9/3/2021 at 5:43 PM, GeneralForrest said:

That's a bold claim. "Heads and shoulders"

I stand by the claim. It's a big class with running backs, receivers, linemen, and probably what will be a 4 year starter at QB before he's done. I would tell you to drive over an watch them but the game will be over by halftime. Maybe the school can stream the championship game. 

On 9/3/2021 at 4:56 PM, LorettoGuy said:

I wanna see your opinion of them after they hold them to 7 or below 

This was one of the worst Loretto teams I've seen since the schools started playing. In 3 games the Forrest offense has 3 TD drives. Two of those drives were against Loretto. If we had an offense the game would not have been close after halftime. 

22 hours ago, Salem said:

This was one of the worst Loretto teams I've seen since the schools started playing. In 3 games the Forrest offense has 3 TD drives. Two of those drives were against Loretto. If we had an offense the game would not have been close after halftime. 

What is issue with the offense (personnel, play calling, scheme)? It looks like they are playing pretty good defense.  

On 9/6/2021 at 3:20 PM, Salem said:

I stand by the claim. It's a big class with running backs, receivers, linemen, and probably what will be a 4 year starter at QB before he's done. I would tell you to drive over an watch them but the game will be over by halftime. Maybe the school can stream the championship game. 

they have 4 years for you to be right or wrong. guess we will see. i am impressed so far. 

As advertised all 3 region contests went down to the wire. Still waiting on the first big win for this region against a quality non region opponent. 

1. Cascade  defeated #3 Mt Pleasant.  16-14

2. Forrest defeated #5 Loretto.   13-7

4. Summertown defeated 6. Richland. 15-10

This week. Cascade plays Huntland. Forrest travels to Moore County. Mt. Pleasant takes on Whitwell. 

Summertown vs Collinwood. Richland tries to get their first win against Hickman County. Loretto plays Wayne County. 

1 hour ago, Overland said:

As advertised all 3 region contests went down to the wire. Still waiting on the first big win for this region against a quality non region opponent. 

1. Cascade  defeated #3 Mt Pleasant.  16-14

2. Forrest defeated #5 Loretto.   13-7

4. Summertown defeated 6. Richland. 15-10

This week. Cascade plays Huntland. Forrest travels to Moore County. Mt. Pleasant takes on Whitwell. 

Summertown vs Collinwood. Richland tries to get their first win against Hickman County. Loretto plays Wayne County. 

Cascade

Moore Co

Mt Pleasant 

Summertown

Richland 

Loretto 

all win in week 4

1 hour ago, GeneralForrest said:

Can Forrest get to 6 wins? I am counting Moore Cascade and MTP as losses now. Plus Marion. Thats 5-5. IF you beat Summertown, East Robertson, and Richland. They literally could lose every game remaining. They could also finish 8-2, but not scoring 7-14 a game. No way. 

Moore County is way down this year in case you haven't noticed all their fanboys have left the site. They are a sophomore heavy squad that is struggling on offense. This could be a 2-0 game. I think I will paint my garage and watch it dry instead of streaming it.