Oneida Football

Spike016

It was 6-7 TDs to 0 vs the 1s. The offense Is for sure different but not a drastic change but the pig skin does fly some. Defensively we are pretty sound in the front 7 and with kids comin back from banged up shoulders we will be better. We have a long way to go but not a bad scrimmage overall. 

8 hours ago, Spike016 said:

It was 6-7 TDs to 0 vs the 1s. The offense Is for sure different but not a drastic change but the pig skin does fly some. Defensively we are pretty sound in the front 7 and with kids comin back from banged up shoulders we will be better. We have a long way to go but not a bad scrimmage overall. 

I liked the intensity and we came to hit but yes there is a long way to go for sure. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Spike016 said:

11 hours ago, Spike016 said:

The 1st 3 TDs were in the air but in a real game situation I’m not sure if they the 1st would been a TD or the FG crew may have came out. 

Sounds like their getting some needed work in and I like that their not going 1 dimensional even if they the offense is still run heavy just not good to be predictable.

Saw Rockwood's update team pic and roster online:

http://rhsfootballalumni.com/CurrentRoster.asp

18 minutes ago, ChineseFlu said:

Murphy Fair has got you guys picked to win that region.  I just saw a copy yesterday.  

Well ole Murphy could be spot on or we might come in 4th in the region to be honest. I really liked some things I saw but I’m very concerned about a few others. Week 1 and 2 will answer my remaining questions. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, crow said:

Well ole Murphy could be spot on or we might come in 4th in the region to be honest. I really liked some things I saw but I’m very concerned about a few others. Week 1 and 2 will answer my remaining questions. 

I'd say you have as good of chance as any of the rest. I'll be pulling for you.

43 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'd say you have as good of chance as any of the rest. I'll be pulling for you.

We’ve got a little different look than most are used to seeing. Takes time to adapt to a new coaching staff and the changes that come with it. Most the notes you fellars have on us might need a little updating if we were to meet up again lol. Then again there’s a long way to travel before we gotta worry about climbing that mountain. 

• Like 1