Oneida Football

Spike016

18 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I’ll give it my best. I already broke the news to Crow that I more than likely won’t make the GB game so I guess that’s a strike. 

I’m gonna have to swap a day at work to make it but I’m going to make it lol. Tell him why you can’t make it spike :grin::popcorneater::roflol:

2 hours ago, crow said:

You know you’re in charge of our game threads now right?

1 hour ago, Spike016 said:

Who appointed me and when? 

Spike your the CoachT Oneida Thread Captain.

You kicked it off with this thread:

Oneida Football

By Spike016,
April 30

So that means you won the the toss a deferred until the second half at least which at that time/point Crow can decide whether to kick or receive. ;) Football forum rules. :)

Edited by TheOgre78

1 hour ago, TheOgre78 said:

Spike your the CoachT Oneida Thread Captain.

You kicked it off with this thread:

Oneida Football

By Spike016,
April 30

So that means you won the the toss a deferred until the second half at least which at that time/point Crow can decide whether to kick or receive. ;) Football forum rules. :)

Sounds right. Also he set the precedent by taking over the topic authoring duties to finish out last season. Seems like it’s his role now to me lol. 

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

What’s up brother Crow? How does Oneida look this year?

Well we’ve got a ton of potential but not sure how that will translate. We’ve had a staffing change replacing pretty much everyone from last year including the HC so there are adjustments being made. We have a huge line especially for 2A (reading the Upperman topics our line actually may be bigger than yours this year lol) and some very interesting but so far unproven backs. The new staff seems to be trying to modernize the offensive scheme a little so I’m sure there will be a learning curve on that front. Overall I can easily see us winning the region however I can just as easily see us finishing in the 3/4 spot. I think our defense will likely be similar to years past and the front 7 is very physical this year. Just gotta see how the back end does, our preseason experience hasn’t saw an opponent try us much in that regard. Overall, we should be a better version of the last 2 seasons but that’s yet TBD. Glad to hear y’all are expected to be in the hunt this year. I had been told that other than the McClellan kid graduation had hit y’all hard. Might have just been bad intel also. 

Edited by crow

8 hours ago, crow said:

Well we’ve got a ton of potential but not sure how that will translate. We’ve had a staffing change replacing pretty much everyone from last year including the HC so there are adjustments being made. We have a huge line especially for 2A (reading the Upperman topics our line actually may be bigger than yours this year lol) and some very interesting but so far unproven backs. The new staff seems to be trying to modernize the offensive scheme a little so I’m sure there will be a learning curve on that front. Overall I can easily see us winning the region however I can just as easily see us finishing in the 3/4 spot. I think our defense will likely be similar to years past and the front 7 is very physical this year. Just gotta see how the back end does, our preseason experience hasn’t saw an opponent try us much in that regard. Overall, we should be a better version of the last 2 seasons but that’s yet TBD. Glad to hear y’all are expected to be in the hunt this year. I had been told that other than the McClellan kid graduation had hit y’all hard. Might have just been bad intel also. 

I’m just thankful football is here. We will find out about Upperman really soon. Our game against Cookeville every year usually tells a lot. Good luck to you guys

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

I’m just thankful football is here. We will find out about Upperman really soon. Our game against Cookeville every year usually tells a lot. Good luck to you guys

Thanks, I’ll be pulling for y’all. Hopefully we can get our series back online soon!