repoman

• 4 months later...
On 6/11/2021 at 7:05 AM, repoman said:

1.Cookeville

2.Lebanon

3.Green Hill

4.Mt.Juliet

5. Wilson Central 

3,4,5 really don't know much,Cookeville and Lebanon will be a battle ,must wins at home, comes down to not getting upset by 3,4 or 5.

Someone hacked @repoman's account.....:shock: :shock: :shock:

The official preseason media poll was very similar to this but flip 1 & 2.     I think it will be a Lebanon vs Cookeville battle with both teams being pretty solid.   Lebanon has made it to the glass house the last 3 years and in each of those 3 years they have losses to Cookeville.    Cookeville should have its best team in a long time with the matured talent that we have coming back.   Lebanon has been battle tested and has won some huge games over the last several years so I expect them to be the favorite.  Cookeville has come up a short but has played a very challenging schedule the past few years so they will be ready.   So you should expect some absolute wars between those two teams.   Green Hill has some ballers with multiple D1 offers (Blankenship) and could throw their name in the ring with some upsets but I think the top two teams in the region are in this district and the winner will have an inside edge to making it to the big show.   I am only basing my opinion on the teams I have seen play and I look forward to seeing how the district standings end.  Its almost time......

Oh yeah...that other game...of course we are going to spank them.  That's what we do!  

• 2 weeks later...

Big time win by Cookeville tonight over a good Knox Catholic team.  A game they absolutely dominated.  Score would have been much worse if Cookeville didn’t play bench most of last quarter (vs KC starters).  Very impressive and well played game.  Best passing and spacing the Lady Cavs have had in a game in a long time.  Lady Cavs move to 3-0. 

Edited by LadyCavsFan

• 5 weeks later...

Cookeville continues their undefeated season.  Taking down a tough Lipscomb in semis and  then Stewarts Creek for a second time this season to win the More than Basketball tournament at Lipscomb Academy.  SC played with alot of heart and made it a really good game.  Cookeville is playing really good basketball right now and keep making plays.   Lady Cavs bring home the trophy and move to 13-0 on the season. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cookeville moves to 15-0 on the season and end 2021 undefeated with a dominant win over the previously undefeated #3 team in Oklahoma today.   The Cavs are playing really well right now.  Tough opponent tomorrow in finals but we appear to be firing on all cylinders.   Hoping they can finish this week off with a W!

Big week coming up with the finals of the Tampa tournament tomorrow and matchups  @York and vs White County in the next 7 days.   Lebanon and GH on tap the following week.  Happy New Year!

Edited by LadyCavsFan

Coach G really has her girls firing on all cylinders right now. This team is athletic, talented and hungry. This team has depth and great coaching, they could easily make a deep run into state this year. I’ve watched a lot of these kids through the local AAU programs and they have continued to grow every time I have watched them play. Exciting things happening in the UC!

• Like 1