Dobyn’s Bennett 6a @ Tennessee High 5a 2021

Romansfive8

22 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

No, But in my opinion the coaches at the high school level shouldn't have to put a lot of time and effort teaching players the rules and fundamentals  of the game. That's the job of little league and middle school coaches.  And we've beat that dead horse to death. 

Absolutely. When I was a kid, we learned how to line up correctly, how to block, tackle and take care of the football. In general, we learned how to play solid fundamental football. Also, there wasn't a single coach on our team that had a son playing on it. I'd guess that's a rarity today. 

1 hour ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Y'all, I can't believe it.  It's Friday and the most critical pre-game question has yet to be answered!

Will the D-B band perform tonight?  :D

In all seriousness, hope for a safe game and hope to celebrate a Tribe victory after 48 minutes of football.

#RollTribeRoll

If I'm not mistaken the game is at the castle, so I don't know that DB's band would take the field

23 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

If I'm not mistaken the game is at the castle, so I don't know that DB's band would take the field

Last year they weren't even allowed to travel to the away games. No band in the state was for that matter.  Has that been lifted?  Or are the away bands still not permitted to travel?

2 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Y'all, I can't believe it.  It's Friday and the most critical pre-game question has yet to be answered!

Will the D-B band perform tonight?  :D

In all seriousness, hope for a safe game and hope to celebrate a Tribe victory after 48 minutes of football.

#RollTribeRoll

People don’t let him fool you he’s Viqueens number 1 fan.