Huntingdon Mustangs 2021

1 hour ago, Waker said:

Peabody will be tough, but it will be competitive.

Maybe we will be better offensively this year. If you are basing your opinion off of the last scrimmage we were missing 2 starters on defense and possibly 3. One of them was the leading tackler on the team. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

I think he was referring to the Milan/Huntingdon game.

9 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Maybe we will be better offensively this year. If you are basing your opinion off of the last scrimmage we were missing 2 starters on defense and possibly 3. One of them was the leading tackler on the team. 

I know what BPM was spouting about. Milan is now a 4a school. They should always win…but the last 10 years they are 4-6 against the Mustangs. So there is that.  I think this years Mustangs will win one or 2 they should lose. 

i haven’t seen any scrimmages other than the Huntingdon/Liberty one. It’s impossible to get much from that other than Huntingdon did what the were supposed to do and Liberty will likely have a long year.

2 minutes ago, Waker said:

I know what BPM was spouting about. Milan is now a 4a school. They should always win…but the last 10 years they are 4-6 against the Mustangs. So there is that.  I think this years Mustangs will win one or 2 they should lose. 

i haven’t seen any scrimmages other than the Huntingdon/Liberty one. It’s impossible to get much from that other than Huntingdon did what the were supposed to do and Liberty will likely have a long year.

Yeah we are a 4A school Waker. But honestly the Stanks got lucky. We we had to report our enrollment last year for reclassification it was 568. Only about 20 something kids away from 2A. That would have probably put us in yalls region. Yes Huntingdung is 4-6 in the last 10. I tip my hat to y’all. But times they are a changing. 

28 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yeah we are a 4A school Waker. But honestly the Stanks got lucky. We we had to report our enrollment last year for reclassification it was 568. Only about 20 something kids away from 2A. That would have probably put us in yalls region. Yes Huntingdung is 4-6 in the last 10. I tip my hat to y’all. But times they are a changing. 

Yes. We were less than 10 from 1a. Times they are a changing. Big things happening in and around Huntingdon. With businesses and growth in Carroll Co, I expect Mckenzie and Huntingdon students to continue to rise.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Waker said:

I dislike Milan just about as much as bpm dislikes Huntingdon. I agree Milan should win. Half of libertys players are in Milan :mrgreen:

I don’t doubt the mustangs it wouldn’t surprise me if they won a couple they shouldn’t win. As far as Peabody they SHOULD light the scoreboard up this year even more than last year. Defense wise I think we be fine. We have to get the starters back in there and get some players more familiar with their positions 

35 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I dislike Milan just about as much as bpm dislikes Huntingdon. I agree Milan should win. Half of libertys players are in Milan :mrgreen:

I don’t doubt the mustangs it wouldn’t surprise me if they won a couple they shouldn’t win. As far as Peabody they SHOULD light the scoreboard up this year even more than last year. Defense wise I think we be fine. We have to get the starters back in there and get some players more familiar with their positions 

It is not possible for anyone to dislike a team more than I dislike Huntingdung.  And as far as Liberty’s players go…. You guys keep the billboard up and y’all will have the other half soon. 

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Waker said:

Yes. We were less than 10 from 1a. Times they are a changing. Big things happening in and around Huntingdon. With businesses and growth in Carroll Co, I expect Mckenzie and Huntingdon students to continue to rise.

Yes I agree good things are happening in Carroll county!  I doubt the mustangs get back down to single A anytime soon.

On 8/4/2021 at 9:20 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Times ain't changed. The Mustangs have been a thorn in yalls butt for almost a century and that's not changing. Our youth programs are loaded and can't wait to get their hands on some Bulldogs!

• Upvote 2