UC Welcomes LC to Tornado Alley Game 1

BigSwoShow

26 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I know it's going to be 4 adults.Couple kids 5 years old and 6.Is there an age limit? That's why I'd rather pay at the gate.Plus 6 year old is sick so hate buying tickets for him,his mom and dad and he's still sick.Plus the  5 year old probably wont sit still or  probably close her eyes and not want to see the beat down LC going to put on UC.

Bigster if you are paying to watch LC put a beat down on UC then I suggest you stay at home and watch the 2019 game on CD or y’all probably still have VHS in Tiptonville. Otherwise you will be wasting your money. I have season passes so I don’t know about the ticket situation. Maybe 82 or UC77 can answer that question. I’m telling you, this UC team ain’t nothing like what you saw 2 years ago 

13 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Bigster if you are paying to watch LC put a beat down on UC then I suggest you stay at home and watch the 2019 game on CD or y’all probably still have VHS in Tiptonville. Otherwise you will be wasting your money. I have season passes so I don’t know about the ticket situation. Maybe 82 or UC77 can answer that question. I’m telling you, this UC team ain’t nothing like what you saw 2 years ago 

It's all over...But the cryin'

22 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Sorry I have season tickets also no idea on ticket prices

3 hours ago, mrbigster said:

UC has always charged more to get in a game rhan other Single A schools.Pretty soon,I'm sure we be paying a luxury  tax

Bigster my wife works for the school and she just read your post and she said, no online ticket sales and it’s $6.00 at the gate. I hope that’s not too much. 

46 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

Bigster my wife works for the school and she just read your post and she said, no online ticket sales and it’s $6.00 at the gate. I hope that’s not too much. 

No I'm surprised...Think Trenton-Milan was 7.00 plus 1.00 extra for gofan.Dont like schools doing that .Some people aren't internet maybe doing business and putting credit card online

Just now, mrbigster said:

No I'm surprised...Think Trenton-Milan was 7.00 plus 1.00 extra for gofan.Dont like schools doing that .Some people aren't internet maybe doing business and putting credit card online

I'd rather pay the gate cause online,maybe some schools don't charge a 5 year old.Plus if sick,if u buy online,money wasted.