UC Welcomes LC to Tornado Alley Game 1

BigSwoShow

5 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

It’s just a UC / Milan Jamboree/ Scrimmage/ Game whatever you want to call it. Letting everybody play. Middle school, JV and High School varsity with both bands playing 

If its like a game kinda,ID like to go.If it's where each team gets 10 plays,Doubt I'd go.Thanks Swo

40 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I was told that it would be middle school, both bands play and then varsity. No JV or Freshman. UC didn’t have the numbers. Regardless I just hope you take it easy on us. We’re not that good. Maybe we can have a few positive plays and might win a series or two. 

My bad on the JV. You are correct. It’s only Varsity. As for the rest of what you said……. Pfffffft 

41 minutes ago, shockernation said:

How many TDS did UC win by tonight? I’m expecting at least like 8-1 against Milan

UC won 12 to 6. Milan did not dress their starters tonight. Good news for LC. The Falcons should have everyone off quarantine and at practice Monday. Hopefully the week off don't put them to far behind the eight ball. Maybe LC was able to build some depth last week with some younger kids getting the reps.

25 minutes ago, BigSwoShow said:

It was only 2 quarters with a running clock. How could we score 8 tds? We did score 4 times however, we had 2 called back. All I have to say is, y’all better be ready 

Hard to know we’ve had several in quarantine…missed our last work last night? The way you guys are destroying teams we probably don’t have a chance anyways. I’m just hoping y’all don’t put the running clock on us. Snapchat that to the guys we ain’t got a prayer 

2 hours ago, shockernation said:

Hard to know we’ve had several in quarantine…missed our last work last night? The way you guys are destroying teams we probably don’t have a chance anyways. I’m just hoping y’all don’t put the running clock on us. Snapchat that to the guys we ain’t got a prayer 

I recognize a disingenuous comment when I read one Shocker. I ain’t buying a thing you are saying about us winning. Just know that our guys are preparing for a war. The last time they were on the field with the Falcons, it was an embarrassing loss for the Tornadoes. It still stings.