Milan travels to Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, SquatchU said:

Will this game be live streamed anywhere? I would love to watch two quality programs smash heads for four quarters.

I have been stuck watching the Squatch all summer hit like two wet paper sacks.

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

This is a pick'em at its best, will this game be streamed anywhere?

Peabody football Facebook page

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

I consider you very knowledgeable so I have to ask what drives this opinion, considering it’s been a 3 score win for the Tide 2 years in a row. I have my opinions as to why it will be close !

My opinion is that you guys are the favorites to not only represent the west in 1A but win it all imo, and Milan was a solid team last year, I believe they will be better this year, they are probably my preseason favorite to represent the west in 4A, If this game was towards the end of the year I would lean peabody by a couple scores or so, with it being week 1, and both teams really not knowing how the kids that are filling in the wholes left by Srs are going to play.  I look for this to be a pretty good ballgame, unless of course one team makes several mistakes! Just an outsider opinion, both teams will be around come Thanksgiving time!

RISE UP TIDEMEN! RISE UP TIDENATION ! These Junkyard muts comin to our house  hungry ! 4 in a row to a bunch of fellas they think are inferior,are you inferior Tide Nation or are you David !? Will you rise up and knock Goliath on their rearends one more time ?! Every breath you take hit hard and when you have nothing in the tank you dig in and hit harder ! They gotta know your the dominant team in every aspect of this game !!!Lace em up and let’s rock some skulls TideMen !!! 

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

My opinion is that you guys are the favorites to not only represent the west in 1A but win it all imo, and Milan was a solid team last year, I believe they will be better this year, they are probably my preseason favorite to represent the west in 4A, If this game was towards the end of the year I would lean peabody by a couple scores or so, with it being week 1, and both teams really not knowing how the kids that are filling in the wholes left by Srs are going to play.  I look for this to be a pretty good ballgame, unless of course one team makes several mistakes! Just an outsider opinion, both teams will be around come Thanksgiving time!

Great points and GL on y’all’s season !