Friday Main Event Week One Live Stream from Peabody High School!

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Appreciate that!  Make sure you hollar at us tomorrow night.

Molder Man make sure you bring nose plugs for when BPM and his Muts arrive ! Smellls like wet dog and broken dreams ! Can’t wait to host you fellas ! Y’all are a class act and we don’t deserve what y’all do for highschool football in Tennessee brother ! 
safe travels ! And stay away from the color purple tmrw for safety !!!!!

31 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Molder Man make sure you bring nose plugs for when BPM and his Muts arrive ! Smellls like wet dog and broken dreams ! Can’t wait to host you fellas ! Y’all are a class act and we don’t deserve what y’all do for highschool football in Tennessee brother ! 

PP you tell that Jacobs man to feed this molder man and teat man real good.  I feel real bad getting on this molder man for so long but have recently found out the truth.  He came to Griders stadium in 2018 to watch us smash jailhouse high and Grider gave him a hotdog that was over a year old. They came back in 2019 when Grider played that Fitzgerald man and that molder man picked that Fitzgerald man to win.  If all Grider has given me was a hot dog from last year I would have picked that Fitzgerald man to .  Im not joking either.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

PP you tell that Jacobs man to feed this molder man and teat man real good.  I feel real bad getting on this molder man for so long but have recently found out the truth.  He came to Griders stadium in 2018 to watch us smash jailhouse high and Grider gave him a hotdog that was over a year old. They came back in 2019 when Grider played that Fitzgerald man and that molder man picked that Fitzgerald man to win.  If all Grider has given me was a hot dog from last year I would have picked that Fitzgerald man to .  Im not joking either.

So Roy y’all tried to kill The Friday Night fellas ?!? Man oh man

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

53671637.jpg

^^^PeabodyPride, Tard21 and TideTrolls^^^

33 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

BPM man she likes the mini corn dogs better than the hot dogs.  Wendy hates the brockworst hot dogs cause they are so big.  Im not joking either.

Well she would love that BPM fella his street nick name is “state fair “ they say he’s got the best  micro” opps “meant Mini Corndog around