Meigs County @ Sweetwater 8-20-21

Yeti

15 hours ago, Yeti said:

Would be a good start to the season:thumb: we rarely ever blow them out though. We are normally just happy to scrape by with a win and hope we for away injury free.

your team gonna take care of business Friday sir?

I think so, be interesting to see how we do under the new coach. I believe he will do fine though.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, rtl112 said:

I think so, be interesting to see how we do under the new coach. I believe he will do fine though.

Your qbs dad spoke highly of him. Said the defense took some getting used too but he thought you all would have a really good year.

1 hour ago, Yeti said:

Your qbs dad spoke highly of him. Said the defense took some getting used too but he thought you all would have a really good year.

Both are really good fellows, especially the qbs dad.  I know him well.  We may miss Jarod Henry on the defensive side of the ball, he done a good job coaching the defense. Good luck to the tigers!  Everybody going to be shooting for you.  You guys have been dominant for several years now, I'll be rooting for you all.

47 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Both are really good fellows, especially the qbs dad.  I know him well.  We may miss Jarod Henry on the defensive side of the ball, he done a good job coaching the defense. Good luck to the tigers!  Everybody going to be shooting for you.  You guys have been dominant for several years now, I'll be rooting for you all.

Much appreciated. Just glad we're playing, and also that it's finally here. Something tells me if you don't put up 49 on Wartburg it's because you chose not too.:thumb:

This rivalry always seems to be an exciting one.  I hope Meigs gets on another roll but they will have to fill some voids left from last years graduates.  I enjoy watching them in the post season some in the past few years.  If things go as expected, i will be ready to watch them in jasper come week 10.