Westview travel to The Golden Tide

PeabodyPride

3 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Trenton is a great team but you guys are overlooking Fayetteville. They will have a big say in who represents the west this year. I am going to go on record and say Peabody will not mercy every 1A team they face. If they do I will gladly comeback and eat my crow. 

I agree they won’t mercy rule everyone and they can be beat any given night if they don’t come to play. I admit I have not seen Fayetteville play but if they are better than Peabody then they have a heck of a team.

Just now, Bulldog89 said:

I agree they won’t mercy rule everyone and they can be beat any given night if they don’t come to play. I admit I have not seen Fayetteville play but if they are better than Peabody then they have a heck of a team.

I am not saying Fayetteville is better but they do have a heck of football team. The arguably have the best skilled players in the state 1A. Great Defensive line and very good offensive line and seemed well coached. 

Just now, lakecounty1968 said:

I am not saying Fayetteville is better but they do have a heck of football team. The arguably have the best skilled players in the state 1A. Great Defensive line and very good offensive line and seemed well coached. 

Sounds like it would definitely be a good game if both teams make it that far.

12 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Trenton is a great team but you guys are overlooking Fayetteville. They will have a big say in who represents the west this year. I am going to go on record and say Peabody will not mercy every 1A team they face. If they do I will gladly comeback and eat my crow. 

Agree 100%.  It’s not logical for that to happen, and I think Trenton is very good, but it’s too early in the season to make those outlandish predictions.  They are going to play a lot of good teams this year with Westview being one, and there’s a good chance they won’t win them all.  Guarantee all they are worried about is winning the last game of the year.

47 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Don’t really think we are overlooking FC but unless they improved a lot from last year they will not beat Peabody if any of us even get there ! Anyone can take a L on a bad night in the playoffs and it’s all over !

40 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I respect you a lot but their skill guys aren’t Trentons by a long shot ! Ask anyone that has sent us play ! Matter fact it would be a honor for you to come tmrw and I’ll buy you a ticket and dinner sir ! I mean that 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Don’t really think we are overlooking FC but unless they improved a lot from last year they will not beat Peabody if any of us even get there ! Anyone can take a L on a bad night in the playoffs and it’s all over !

COVID still undefeated. That’s the only opponent that could beat Peabody this year. 

Game day TideNation ! Rise up as 1 and send Westview back to Martin with some great reps to get better and a L !!! We must play 4 quarters of Golden Tide football or Ty Simpson could end your streak ! Play fast and physical and rock some Charger skulls tonight TideMen !!! Letssss Gooooooooo !!!!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

Game day TideNation ! Rise up as 1 and send Westview back to Martin with some great reps to get better and a L !!! We must play 4 quarters of Golden Tide football or Ty Simpson could end your streak ! Play fast and physical and rock some Charger skulls tonight TideMen !!! Letssss Gooooooooo !!!!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

Gonna make me feel better about our chances if yall win by 4tds so let's get it done tonight.