Westview travel to The Golden Tide

PeabodyPride

Just so y’all know the Peabody concession stand will be operational this week it took us four days to recover after last week! All they kept saying with a scared look in their eyes is he came, he ordered, he was wearing purple, and kept calling himself the machine, after that we don’t know what happened!

22 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Do you think westview’s defense is better than milans ? 

Jury’s still out on that but I doubt it. Westview offense reminds me of the Kansas City chiefs they can be down and score 20 plus in a flash. The defense is their weak point but capable of making big plays.   I am not comparing Westview to one of the best pro teams by any means but they remind me of them. Trenton could be up 21-0 then all of a sudden Westview explodes and the game is tied. That kid is that dangerous and he spreads the ball all over the field

Like I already said Trenton could possibly put a butt whoopin on Westview tonight. I really don't know what will happen. I just gave a score.! Trenton played a good team last Friday and had to play 4 quarters. Westview played a average team and didn't play their best all 4 quarters and Jamboree and all scrimmages were only 2 quarters. Other than us playing Milan the only other opponent that we both played was Crockett Co. Westview beat them 34-0 in 2 quarters and I dont remember what Crockett and Trenton score was. I dont have a clue how Westview will chose to line up offensively in this game. 1 running back in backfield or no running back. I know Westview had a pretty good kid on the bench last week that they need on defense this week and if he's ready he will help us. So I dont know if our defense is better than Milan's or not. All I do know is if Trenton can cover 4 or 5 receivers and tackle a 205 lb or a 235 lb running back all night then Trenton wins easily. But if they can't then Westview puts up a ton of points. Westview has about 7 for sure receivers and maybe 8 that can catch the ball and it will be coming out of the Qb's hand faster than any you've ever seen before. Some times he's off and not having his best game but if he's on he's a bad dude. Westview will probably use 3 or maybe 4 different backs. Westview does have to get better on defense!

4 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

I think Peabody will win. I don’t know if I said this earlier. If Peabody holds Westview under 35, they have a shot. If Westview holds Peabody under 30, they have a shot. 
But, Peabody can’t afford to make this a shootout game. I don’t see Peabody winning this game with a 49-42 type score. 

I think the mad scientist will loose his mind if anyone scores over 21 or 28 in a game. The 25 points milan scored had him upset at his defense. lol

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I respect you a lot but their skill guys aren’t Trentons by a long shot ! Ask anyone that has sent us play ! Matter fact it would be a honor for you to come tmrw and I’ll buy you a ticket and dinner sir ! I mean that 

I am going to be at the game tonight. Peabody has really good skill players no doubt. Fayetteville has a very good qb and a running back that was a freshman last year that is a stud. They also have 2 other backs that are good players. I am not saying that their skill guys are better than Peabody's but they have some dudes.

5 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I am going to be at the game tonight. Peabody has really good skill players no doubt. Fayetteville has a very good qb and a running back that was a freshman last year that is a stud. They also have 2 other backs that are good players. I am not saying that their skill guys are better than Peabody's but they have some dudes.

Man I am glad you’ll be here ! Dinner at the fields on me sir !