South Pittsburg vs Chattanooga Christian (Jones man against this Mariakis man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yeah I agree with everything you are saying. I believe we all do.  I agree especially about the conditioning part.  Someone told me that East Hamilton coach told him in the scrimmage that he didn’t know what we were doing down here at SP but our guys NEVER got tired.  I don’t want to jinx it but so far I’ve only seen 1 cramping for us.  People don’t know this yet but on defense we only start maybe 4 seniors.  Most are sophomores.  I believe I counted 8 or so sophomores playing at one time on defense, and probably half of that on offense.  That’s why our JV beat Sequatchie last night I believe it was 45-8.  Go Pirates!  #PFL #AllGasNoBrakes

You Pirate Mike and Pirate Tom are two of the best guys I know even if you weren't Pirates. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Yeah I agree with everything you are saying. I believe we all do.  I agree especially about the conditioning part.  Someone told me that East Hamilton coach told him in the scrimmage that he didn’t know what we were doing down here at SP but our guys NEVER got tired.  I don’t want to jinx it but so far I’ve only seen 1 cramping for us.  People don’t know this yet but on defense we only start maybe 4 seniors.  Most are sophomores.  I believe I counted 8 or so sophomores playing at one time on defense, and probably half of that on offense.  That’s why our JV beat Sequatchie last night I believe it was 45-8.  Go Pirates!  #PFL #AllGasNoBrakes

That was the Redbank Coach after the Jamboree

1 hour ago, reaction said:

You going to CCS?

Yes

58 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Reaction I garuntee I will be there.  I went last week to that Andy mans pizza and my ibs flared up after that steak I ate there and I had to head home.  You think im joking but im not.

Well don’t eat at Mr T’s Pizza in St Elmo right past the stadium or you will miss another game.  I ain’t joking