Marion travels to Sequatchie County.

11 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

Isn't Kane number 76 for us? Maybe my old eyes are acting up. Who was that playing center for us? Boomer has always been our center I thought. Regardless, these kiddos played great. Who is #6 for us and #42? Those are two good size kiddos as well but I was not close to the players. I believe we are going to have a great chance to go all the way this year. I love my warriors and I love you too even though you say don't take me serious. I got to see and briefly spoke to Coach G Friday night as well. He had his two main men with him. He adores those two kiddos and rightfully so. I hope I get to make it up the valley on Friday night. The pictures from their new field look amazing. 

Well ain’t you just all fired up!   Us Indians are aiming to scalp you warriors this Friday night. This isn’t Grundy you playing.  Even them fellers that are out that you say looked good on the sidelines.  Haha. 

11 hours ago, Warriors71 said:

Kane and Boomer didn’t play. Boomer has a fractured Collarbone and Kane has covid.

Oh no.  That’s bad news.  We got one out with collarbone.  He’s out for the year possibly. It must be  going around.  Bledsoe has 2 kids out with same injury.  How long is Boomer out? What about the other kid that got hurt?

6 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Man oh man Marion looks very athletic on film ! At what point doe 2 A need to be put on notice ? This year or is it next ? Would really like to see y’all and Meigs knock heads

Game number 10 my man.  We should have a good little run coming the next few years, like we had 5 or So ago.  Hopefully with better results though......lol.  For us it really comes down to defense, can we get stops?  Our dc is a year 2 coordinator so that's where our weakness is. It will really make me feel better if yall beat Westview by about 40.

1 hour ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Game number 10 my man.  We should have a good little run coming the next few years, like we had 5 or So ago.  Hopefully with better results though......lol.  For us it really comes down to defense, can we get stops?  Our dc is a year 2 coordinator so that's where our weakness is. It will really make me feel better if yall beat Westview by about 40.

Y’all will do fine.  Lots of depth at nearly all positions helps.  That freshman group is gonna be special quick too.  With two former Pirates as your OC and DC it seems to be working great for y’all.  And having Sam Pickett’s (former SP all Stater with Starkey on the 99 SP championship team who had 6 TD’s in that game, and is the fastest player I’ve ever seen at SP) son as a freshman, that young man is already making a name for himself.  He has the speed and vision like his dad.  I actually see y’all going undefeated.  Just don’t become an ignorant and obnoxious poster when you do.  Be humble.  

54 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Y’all will do fine.  Lots of depth at nearly all positions helps.  That freshman group is gonna be special quick too.  With two former Pirates as your OC and DC it seems to be working great for y’all.  And having Sam Pickett’s (former SP all Stater with Starkey on the 99 SP championship team who had 6 TD’s in that game, and is the fastest player I’ve ever seen at SP) son as a freshman, that young man is already making a name for himself.  He has the speed and vision like his dad.  I actually see y’all going undefeated.  Just don’t become an ignorant and obnoxious poster when you do.  Be humble.  

The way I read that Marion will beat Meigs by 21. Gotcha. We just hope to compete.

Edited by Yeti

1 minute ago, Yeti said:

I read that you will beat Meigs by 21. Gotcha.

SP?  Or Jasper?  If Jasper I don’t think it will be by 21.  I think it will go back and forth and be a 3 or 7 point game.  As far as SP, I don’t know if we are 21 points better than Meigs.  We should fare better than last season if we were to play each other again, but not 21.  

5 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

SP?  Or Jasper?  If Jasper I don’t think it will be by 21.  I think it will go back and forth and be a 3 or 7 point game.  As far as SP, I don’t know if we are 21 points better than Meigs.  We should fare better than last season if we were to play each other again, but not 21.  

Im just  messing around with TTP and PP68, they been poking around so I have as well. I just hope they don't embarass us.