WEEK 2: Powell @ Maryville

keepitmoving

4 minutes ago, JSamson7 said:

2019, but we're definitely not the same team. You should follow the actions of your screen name...

Not to mention Oakland did it running the wing T.  lol Powell will def. score more than 7 points, as stated above.  A team from 2 years ago is comparing apples to oranges.  Way different.  I do believe it will be a good game, but Maryville def. will win this game.

2 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Not to mention Oakland did it running the wing T.  lol Powell will def. score more than 7 points, as stated above.  A team from 2 years ago is comparing apples to oranges.  Way different.  I do believe it will be a good game, but Maryville def. will win this game.

Oakland is not purely a winged t team.  They base out of the winged T, but they are very multiple offensively, and successful in pretty much every look they give.  Part of what makes them so hard to defend. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Keep it moving...

8 minutes ago, Knoxemdown said:

This makes it seem like you think Powell and Oakland are comparable... which they ain't.  

Not at all.  See prior comments.  My response was to the comment that Powell is going to get shut out and score ZERO points.  lol  Powell will score points but will LOSE the game by a lot......

3 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

Maryville is the apples and Powell is the oranges.

Edited by Red Rebels
Почему вы говорите о яблоках и апельсинах? Это так раздражает.

3 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

3 hours ago, HTV said:

Oakland is not purely a winged t team.  They base out of the winged T, but they are very multiple offensively, and successful in pretty much every look they give.  Part of what makes them so hard to defend. 

Oakland's Wing-T ain't the ole "wang tee" of days gone by. Plus they are running it with very good athletes.