Meigs County @ The Kings Academy 8-27-21

Yeti

18 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Yeah, they are shutting the school system down. Football team has no cases or none traced and will resume Monday with the rest of the school system. Practice doesn't start back till Monday. I'm hearing Bledsoe may cancel as well not sure. 

That doesn’t make any sense 

Just now, Yeti said:

Apparently there alot of sick kids and they are trying to curve the cases. The mentality is if you can't have school why should you have football I believe.

The way I see it is if the foot ball players aren’t sick then you play. Why take their game from them if they arent sick ?  

2 hours ago, Yeti said:

Last year pretty much the whole team was virtual if not all. They would be smart to do the same thing this year. The players I mean. If it's an option.

Not an option this year.  Governor Lee made it this year where if they did virtual then they couldn't participate in Xtra curricular activities.  Ignorance at its finest.  Before this screws someone's season up, they need to change the mandates.  How about testing players on Thursdays and the ones negative can play?

14 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Not an option this year.  Governor Lee made it this year where if they did virtual then they couldn't participate in Xtra curricular activities.  Ignorance at its finest.  Before this screws someone's season up, they need to change the mandates.  How about testing players on Thursdays and the ones negative can play?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
common sense post right here !!!!!!!!!

54 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Would definitely be better than the alternative then. I didn't know you couldn't go virtual. It almost sounds malicious towards the kids that rule