Meigs County @ The Kings Academy 8-27-21

Yeti

21 minutes ago, pujo said:

Meigs will win big.

20 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

That's my thought also.

19 minutes ago, crow said:

I would agree with both. I’d expect Meigs in a walk if TKA has lost even a step from last year. 

1 minute ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Mercì

You gentlemen are clearly setting us up for failure lol. I'll just take the W if we can.

Just now, Yeti said:

You gentlemen are clearly setting us up for failure lol. I'll just take the W if we can.

I don’t know about the mercy prediction but I’d expect 21+ and running clock shouldn’t be out of the question if they’re at or below last year. 

7 minutes ago, Yeti said:

:bored:Glad you fellas are that confident lol.

If you’re a legit contender for the East (and I believe we all feel you are) I would expect you to handle them like that. Now does that mean y’all can’t lay an egg? No of course not. I’m just saying short of having a game like we had last night I expect you to win rather easily. On the other hand even if you don’t, doesn’t change a thing on the road to Chattanooga. If you’re gonna lay an egg now is the time, virtually no consequence short of bruised ego but a region title or a trip to the show fixes those pretty quickly I’d imagine. 

Just now, crow said:

If you’re a legit contender for the East (and I believe we all feel you are) I would expect you to handle them like that. Now does that mean y’all can’t lay an egg? No of course not. I’m just saying short of having a game like we had last night I expect you to win rather easily. On the other hand even if you don’t, doesn’t change a thing on the road to Chattanooga. If you’re gonna lay an egg now is the time, virtually no consequence short of bruised ego but a region title or a trip to the show fixes those pretty quickly I’d imagine. 

Great post man. We are definitely good, but truthfully we have some issues that will need some adjustment before we are a legit contender. We have the talent but we are very green in an area or two and need some games under our belt. I appreciate the praise. I will be posting a short short highlight video of our Sweetwater game. Mostly defensive plays as they were on their A game most of the night. It should be a fun year. The video is a little rough, I'm getting used to recording on the sidelines so it's not great footage but decent enough.

18 minutes ago, Sequatchie33 said:

Should be a good game at Kings.   Meigs working out the kinks and Kings has a massage OL and big time RB.  The game is at Kings so I’m thinking a push. Comes down to turnovers 

It should be a good game I'm guessing. Our offense is coming together nicely. Defense seems game ready. We need to be 100% for Bledsoe. They seem to be really good already.