Beech hosts Henry County

eers

I'm hoping for the Big Red to come out with a chip on their shoulder. If we open the playbook up and do some similar stuff that we did against Haywood in the scrimmage, we will have a shot. Ryan Damron is one of very few QB's i would trust on the deep ball (over 20 yards) That kid is so much more accurate this year than in previous years. Let's let 'er rip Friday night men!!! Beech is going to bring all we want and more. If we open the playbook up I will go with the following prediction:

Henry County - 24

Beech - 21

Edited by BigRed88

I am totally  uncool and lack any computer knowledge or sophistication. Would someone please explain what a Patriot Instagram Account is and why it is so expensive. I kid you not, I know absolutely nothing about Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,TicTok  or any other computer service .I do know a little about Covid and it has struck us a nasty blow.

GO BIG RED

12 minutes ago, olddevil said:

I am totally  uncool and lack any computer knowledge or sophistication. Would someone please explain what a Patriot Instagram Account is and why it is so expensive. I kid you not, I know absolutely nothing about Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,TicTok  or any other computer service .I do know a little about Covid and it has struck us a nasty blow.

GO BIG RED

Lol yes I will explain. I started out with the Patriot Nation account on here about 3 years ago then decided to make an Instagram account called Patriot Nation also. I found the lady in Knoxville that can do pretty amazing work on pictures, so I would pay her to do cool stuff to our players football pictures. I was also having her do "GameDay" pics with one of our players pics and one of our opponents players pics. Each picture ran approximately $10 to $15. The ones who followed me on there knows there was a LOT of stuff on that page. I had found this motivational speaker that speaks all over the world and to some of the top high school football programs in the country. We made a deal that he would make an awesome speech and video and send to me. That in itself ran 2 grand. Some people may ask why would you do that? The answer is simple, I love Henry County football more than anybody realizes, our players was worth it, our fan base was worth it! I had built up a pretty big following on IG surpassing 1,000 followers. It was something I was very passionate about. 

17 hours ago, BigRed88 said:

Lol yes I will explain. I started out with the Patriot Nation account on here about 3 years ago then decided to make an Instagram account called Patriot Nation also. I found the lady in Knoxville that can do pretty amazing work on pictures, so I would pay her to do cool stuff to our players football pictures. I was also having her do "GameDay" pics with one of our players pics and one of our opponents players pics. Each picture ran approximately $10 to $15. The ones who followed me on there knows there was a LOT of stuff on that page. I had found this motivational speaker that speaks all over the world and to some of the top high school football programs in the country. We made a deal that he would make an awesome speech and video and send to me. That in itself ran 2 grand. Some people may ask why would you do that? The answer is simple, I love Henry County football more than anybody realizes, our players was worth it, our fan base was worth it! I had built up a pretty big following on IG surpassing 1,000 followers. It was something I was very passionate about. 

I for one appreciate all that you have done and the support that you give our team and fans :thumb:.

• Upvote 2

On 8/24/2021 at 12:18 PM, BigRed88 said:

Contender? Yeah we thought before the season. Our defense is terrible man. Offense isn't that hot either 

Being a Springfield Alum I played Henry County 5 times in my high school career 2009 - 2012, went on to college and even made it to an NFL mini camp..... NEVER in my life have I heard of a Henry County team referred to as being SOFT???

This is very very surprising to hear but actually I see this trend around the entire state, kids aren't taking that pride in there programs as they use too. Hopefully @Beech will be a classic hard hitting game between 2 good programs! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ilovethegame said:

Being a Springfield Alum I played Henry County 5 times in my high school career 2009 - 2012, went on to college and even made it to an NFL mini camp..... NEVER in my life have I heard of a Henry County team referred to as being SOFT???

This is very very surprising to hear but actually I see this trend around the entire state, kids aren't taking that pride in there programs as they use too. Hopefully @Beech will be a classic hard hitting game between 2 good programs! 

Yeah and me saying soft may have been a little harsh because I know Destin Wade and Summit are some absolute studs. It was just because of the lack of us wanting to hit Destin Wade so hard he would think twice about wanting to run all night. Of course im a little bit older school and like that hard hitting action. 

8 hours ago, MSURacer said:

I don't know how many total are out, but I've heard the Covid situation is not good for us at all. Has Beech had any problems? 

There’s no covid situation for us minus the head coach and 1-2 players. Why the heck the pi would print that in the paper is beyond me. All it does is make the natives restless. But you know, everyone’s gotta get a scoop.. :wacko: